trading wow acc for items in beramus

This is a discussion on trading wow acc for items in beramus within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hi! just quitted wow, and once again want to start playing KO preference in beramus so i will trade the ...
Page: 1

rothmans121

hi! just quitted wow, and once again want to start playing KO preference in beramus so i will trade the wow acc for items there!

wow acc its on a pve/pvp server got a warlock lvl 70 (hitmebaba) and a paladin lvl 70 (hitmebad) lock is the main!
    full gear pvp and gear pve, epic fly mount 280% and some gold about 3k.. got all information about acc!! only quitting it because few time to raid, and really miss pk on ko

D34dlyArcher

hi! just quitted wow, and once again want to start playing KO preference in beramus so i will trade the wow acc for items there!

wow acc its on a pve/pvp server got a warlock lvl 70 (hitmebaba) and a paladin lvl 70 (hitmebad) lock is the main!
    full gear pvp and gear pve, epic fly mount 280% and some gold about 3k.. got all information about acc!! only quitting it because few time to raid, and really miss pk on ko[/b]
    omfg are you hitmebaba1moretime??? jeez your name is hella funny dude... i keep laughing every time i see it.. your a genius lol