ttrade pathos with ronark items

This is a discussion on ttrade pathos with ronark items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i have defender of the lord +7 raptor +7 and smite hammer +6 i need in ronark ether wp and ...
Page: 1

johannes

i have defender of the lord +7 raptor +7 and smite hammer +6 i need in ronark ether wp and dual se or dual shard +7 let me know if interested

snoopdoggydog

wow exact items i had stolen off me from pathos ...

in game name on pathos?..I know every good player on there

sent in support ticket and they going to check items stolen from me ...hope u use proxy ip they checking ip that logged in my account BooM !!! bet your ass gets banned

johannes

wow exact items i had stolen off me from pathos ...

in game name on pathos?..I know every good player on there

sent in support ticket and they going to check items stolen from me ...hope u use proxy ip they checking ip that logged in my account BooM !!! bet your ass gets banned [/b]
    am not sure who you are but if some one stole your items how would they do that... unless you have given someone your id and pass witch is iligal and means you get no support at all even so i do think its lame to scampeople what so ever so i do hope you get your items back

johannes

mp3 steelo gie me your ingame name or tell me your msn so i can add you i dunno how to make a persenal reply.. talk to ya soon