Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TWIBITHEPRIEST RONARK 81 PRIEST HACKED

This is a discussion on TWIBITHEPRIEST RONARK 81 PRIEST HACKED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; BUMP for a gay clan member who i gave a IB to and didn't scam the clan by leaving......
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

BUMP for a gay clan member who i gave a IB to and didn't scam the clan by leaving...

Banned

thnx all show this fuck im not a scammer pleasE

r0bero

1 bl4nqo dont call me a fuck cuz you know you'll regret tht
    2 twiibi ( laurence) made that post where he said that you knew the pass he is 16 year and ofcourse its stupid from him to accuse u like that,
    since u have played my warrior unsealed back in the days at ronark also

3 i heard of a VPN tool costs 1$ or less makes people form other regions allow to log dutch charactres or w/e region is selected

4 Noone in my region ( i mean close region) have ever played or heard of KO, so the chance that it is someone i know is small D:

Banned

good luck witht his

bl4nqoo is real trustable, i lent him my gabs before and he gave it back no problems, hes gg.

Axarus

bl4nqoo trustable for sure

Quechua

Wink

bl4nqoo is real trustable, i lent him my gabs before and he gave it back no problems, hes gg.[/b]
    yeah bl4nqooo is trustable maybe a bit gay but trustable =D

yme - bl4nq0 is not a scammer twibi he's just ibne and nothin' to do with this . just make a good ticket with all info they need .like i told ya on msn, i got my items back with that way ,if u dun believe , u can ask bloodybiatch as he read the tickets / answer i sent =D

TheBloodyBeast

yme - bl4nq0 is not a scammer twibi he's just ibne and nothin' to do with this . just make a good ticket with all info they need .like i told ya on msn, i got my items back with that way ,if u dun believe , u can ask bloodybiatch as he read the tickets / answer i sent =D[/b]
    true true, he got it back, but but he ýs a gm frýend, lets not forget that :lol:
    still, GL

zabjaka

yme - bl4nq0 is not a scammer twibi he's just ibne and nothin' to do with this . just make a good ticket with all info they need .like i told ya on msn, i got my items back with that way ,if u dun believe , u can ask bloodybiatch as he read the tickets / answer i sent =D[/b]
    CAN I ßORROW UR TURßAN????????????????????????????? KANKILAR

alavarez1977

Twibi:

Hope you get your account back as well as the items that truely sucks. I had not seen you playing alavarez, account i sold you, in months now so i figured you were taking a break or had sold the account. i last saw your character online almost a month ago. but havent since then. hope all goes well

alavarez

POST from the 15th , is that urs? says twibi is selling all those items you said you lost. hope they didnt steal this account info as well,

check previous posts

CAN I ßORROW UR TURßAN????????????????????????????? KANKILAR[/b]
    spammer ibn3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12