Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected]

This is a discussion on Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected] within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Tyrannosaure aka IamTyrannosaure on diez is a scammer. I put like around 20gb (money+item) on one of his char to ...
Page: 1

Default Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected]

Tyrannosaure aka IamTyrannosaure on diez is a scammer. I put like around 20gb (money+item) on one of his char to sell because i got banned this month (No cheating, I talked with GM today, they will try to unban me) . Yesterday, he changed is password and dont want to give the new password back. I know he may be one of your friend but dont trust him. He is a real scammer. I dont have any proof of that... but everyone know that i was one of his best friend so how should i make something like that? That is my proof. I think he made somethig like that because he is going to quit and he want to make money out of me. I know he will reply this topic. He will probably say : TNT (me) was banned this mouth and I want to make money with him. This is not true.... anyway guys just dont trust him even if I had no proof....

tnt

just when you think you can trust someone...

He is my real life friend so.... In life nobody can trust nobody. This is what i learned.

so go to his house and take your money back? or put 20gbs worth of damages into his car? xD

sad to read this, and this should be on hall of shame section tho

wow ya i know you two were both close, that is really low, i guess lesson is don't trust people who want to quit game. more likely to scam just before they quit, since they no longer care about their reputation in game. this isn't the first time a so called goodgun of trusted player scammed someone just before they were going to quit. happens a lot.

man that sucks. i hope we can talk to him and work it out..

very very sad

Validating

20gbs, sigh

i guess if u can learn a life lesson for 20gbs maybe its not the end of the world

BennyBoy

Actually mostly of this shit is not true... I wanna say that i did change passwords bcz i want to look up at my accounts this weekend bcz i havent log in ko since 3 weeks. I know that tnt007 have been playing with my money on one of my account so i want to make sure that he dont take all my stuff away... As you can see he openned a topic for me to sell MY stuff in this section so its clearly showing that there is no scammed thing or what ever. I see that he said he had 20gb on my account but its not true either bcz he got ban with 20gb+ and some good items.. Ban reason is storing money from what i heard... For guys who know me in game can vouch me probly bcz they know i was hanging around with some great gears which belong to me... This post has been made to stop me from selling my stuff bcz since he got ban with all his own in game he was claiming 1/2 of all i posses which is not fair at all! However ill have to look up at my account and i might lend him 5gb at least from my own stuff bcz he did help me out when i came back in ko this last year... But before this ill expect to get back my real life stuff at his home and some really good excuses in this post.

So its up to you guys to trust one of us... (weird to say)

However i do have all the screens shots to proof that all the stuff on my accounts are mine so just tell me how i can post them in here and ill do it.

Sorry everyone that this personnal problem came up in here

Banned

this is sad lol
    real life nigs haxing each other. thats too fkin low lol

striker

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    wow ya i know you two were both close, that is really low, i guess lesson is don't trust people who want to quit game. more likely to scam just before they quit, since they no longer care about their reputation in game. this isn't the first time a so called goodgun of trusted player scammed someone just before they were going to quit. happens a lot.
    rofl...paranoid?...theres 1239189 "gg's" who wouldn't scam you...you just never hear about them...

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    this is sad lol
    +1

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    this is sad lol
    totally agree... thats y i said srry for this personnal thing to come up in here -.-

btw by mostly i mean the only true thing in qwerty (tnt007) post is that i did change my passwords to look at my account this weekends if i have the time.

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    so go to his house and take your money back? or put 20gbs worth of damages into his car? xD
    i dont have any car yet lol and this is really rage gaming if u really think that ...

-1 no point of doing that bcz he know that this 20gb is gone with his main char ^^
    -1 i dont have 20gb at all on my accounts... well i think i must check them first at all bcz this will not end today... sad

ill tell more detail as soon as i did look up in this

sorry again ko comunity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast