Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected]

This is a discussion on Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected] within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by foxstang50 man that sucks. i hope we can talk to him and work it out.. bro ill ...
Page: 2

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by foxstang50 View Post
    man that sucks. i hope we can talk to him and work it out..
    bro ill be happy to talk with you guys on ventrilo this weekend but i dont c u onlin that much i though u stopped playing and just merchanting around with ur new clan leader rank

Banned

Regaurdless if you scammed him or not, if a real life friend of mine said i scammed him i would give him what he wanted after he made a comment saying its all good. i would give anything to the few rlf i play/ played this game with.

Think about one thing, the guy that started this post must of been unhappy with something and you really need to think about that.

Now as far as the man that made this post. what kind of friend are you to just start a topic like this. before you go public you need to try to resolve this shit in pms. and if he pms you back saying piss off or to bad. then you need to add that ss to this post. ( If you guys did do that, then post it and pay no attation to this para)

I say sham on you both for having some game get in the middle of you both. you both should ask for a mod to delete this post and you both figure something out, shit.

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    Regaurdless if you scammed him or not, if a real life friend of mine said i scammed him i would give him what he wanted after he made a comment saying its all good. i would give anything to the few rlf i play/ played this game with.

Think about one thing, the guy that started this post must of been unhappy with something and you really need to think about that.

Now as far as the man that made this post. what kind of friend are you to just start a topic like this. before you go public you need to try to resolve this shit in pms. and if he pms you back saying piss off or to bad. then you need to add that ss to this post. ( If you guys did do that, then post it and pay no attation to this para)

I say sham on you both for having some game get in the middle of you both. you both should ask for a mod to delete this post and you both figure something out, shit.
    man i know but you seriously expected me to see this post come up there and not reply at it ? its just pushing my reputation in the dirt bcz he dont want me to sell my items here anymore... before when he wasnt ban it was all good and he was helping me but now its seems like its no more good. found the error in that... and ya we did spoke and he said blablabla i already posted and i wont remove the post till you dont give me something... (pure threat) i said okai man ill check my accounts this weekend bcz 1st at all i dont have internet at home during week and 2nd i didnt logg in since 3 week or so.

ill check what he did on my caracters and ill see if i can lend him stuff to him so he will be able to continue playing. im doing that because he really helped me out when i came back as i said before. but still posting a crap like this here is not the way to do it...

btw can u tell me how i post ss bcz i have proof that all my items are legit and mine.

Yes it is true that he has a couple of your own GB on this account? but when you decide to quit. I decide to continue buy and resell for 2 weeks then you change your password why I dont know? I ask you your new password and you told me : I dont trust you.... You just can go cheak your account and all is there. If wanted to scam you, I would do it a long time ago... I lost about 20-30gb in cash and item in my account (banned and hope for Gm unban me). Those items belong to ''us''. We should lost 15gb each and you didnt calculate that. I know a lot of you guys know that me (tnt007) buy and resell stuff for a really long time... It make pretty good money bone ut not big big big money. Maybe you dont know that I share 50% of the cash i made with him. I used my computer and even both of my computer for that. All he gave me is 500m (and me too 5gb) for a total of 10gb to make money with it. I dont know if one of you guys would ''donate'' that money even for a good friend. He think that because he give me 5gb (5gb from me too) it is normal that I gave the half.... I gave 50% because I taught that two players with good gear is better than one with super gear. I was sad too because you lost your hb+8 in trade hack. I should never never never! gave all that money... anyway it is too late and the worst is you dont realize that I was not forced to share that money. I could started with my 5gb alone and make lot of money like that for myself. I dont know for you guys, but I dont think all people will share. I was just too good with him. Remember that I use tnt007 and Iamtyrannosaure for that. I used my electricity and both of my computer and he NEVER used his computer.

The proof is right there
    (quote from one of the reply of Tyrannosaure) :

''i said okai man ill check my accounts this weekend bcz 1st at all i dont have internet at home during week and 2nd i didnt logg in since 3 week or so.''

He just dont have internet during the week so he could NEVER buy and resell alone. It was all me.

And for the 20gb, when you decided to quit I still make my bizness and make a few gb in those 2week (1week because he changed pass and i cant do anything). Maybe it is not 20gb but it not far... I said 20 because that was around that (it is not pure noahs so hard to calculate). Anyway, 15-20.

And for Donovan, I talked with him for a few days on cellphone (text). All in french... but I can put it here someone i guess. I know a guys that can translate outside of us in my clan.

It sad that it going that way but now everyone know the truth.

tnt

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Yes it is true that he has a couple of your own GB on this account? but when you decide to quit. I decide to continue buy and resell for 2 weeks then you change your password why I dont know? I ask you your new password and you told me : I dont trust you.... You just can go cheak your account and all is there. If wanted to scam you, I would do it a long time ago... I lost about 20-30gb in cash and item in my account (banned and hope for Gm unban me). Those items belong to ''us''. We should lost 15gb each and you didnt calculate that. I know a lot of you guys know that me (tnt007) buy and resell stuff for a really long time...
    I can't believe you do reply in here... Well actually i did change the password 2 days ago so stop crying about ur loosing money blablabla... msn email proof right there:

GamersFirst - Password Change‏
    De : GamersFirst ([email protected])
    Envoyé : 7 avril 2010 08:20:27
    À : [email protected]

Greetings, bennyboy17 We received a report that you changed your G1 login password. Make sure the following is correct:
    (i wont show u this :P)
    Thanks for being a part of GamersFirst! Yours, The GamersFirst Team

I know that i could just edit the date or what ever and its not a proof that worth something really but what ever just check when that post came out

And actually u lost 20gb pure with a iron set, dual old eme, dual legionnaire band, shell set rev+1 but gloves are krowas rev+1, lousy pickpoket raum rev+1 and a shard +8... which is a lot more then 30gb lol,,

Yea ofc i wanna check my account to know what i can sell 1st so probly tonight well be fixed. 2nd the sharing thing is not that way bcz we own our stuff and the money that come out of resell was split when i was still playing and being part of that...
    Last edited by BennyBoy; 04-09-2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: omg remove pass and acc xD

BennyBoy

Maybe you dont know that I share 50% of the cash i made with him. I used my computer and even both of my computer for that. All he gave me is 500m (and me too 5gb) for a total of 10gb to make money with it. I dont know if one of you guys would ''donate'' that money even for a good friend. He think that because he give me 5gb (5gb from me too) it is normal that I gave the half.... I gave 50% because I taught that two players with good gear is better than one with super gear. I was sad too because you lost your hb+8 in trade hack. I should never never never! gave all that money... anyway it is too late and the worst is you dont realize that I was not forced to share that money. I could started with my 5gb alone and make lot of money like that for myself. I dont know for you guys, but I dont think all people will share. I was just too good with him. Remember that I use tnt007 and Iamtyrannosaure for that. I used my electricity and both of my computer and he NEVER used his computer.
    [U][B]
    The way it was working was each of us his turn to chose and items to buy in the same range of gbs... And you did put more then 5 gb and i did too... You were selling all drops and chest that were mine too and it was split anyway... When you decided to buygg items that requieres more gbs i did lend you some to continue buy and resell (ofc he regive it later when he remade money back). I never forced you to do that you said it was all good and i did let you use both of my accounts for doing buy and resell faster and better. its not true that i never used my pc to merchant bcz i was during weekends as most as i can (bcz my parents rules). Fianlly, you dont pay the electricity (its your parents) and u put merchant night when you sleep...

BennyBoy

He just dont have internet during the week so he could NEVER buy and resell alone. It was all me.

And for the 20gb, when you decided to quit I still make my bizness and make a few gb in those 2week (1week because he changed pass and i cant do anything). Maybe it is not 20gb but it not far... I said 20 because that was around that (it is not pure noahs so hard to calculate). Anyway, 15-20.

And for Donovan, I talked with him for a few days on cellphone (text). All in french... but I can put it here someone i guess. I know a guys that can translate outside of us in my clan.

It sad that it going that way but now everyone know the truth.

tnt
    Internet thing again... this is only true when i have school...
    Okai and the gb thiing its absolutly not true because when i decide to really quit usko (1month ago) I got my last profite sharing for that (5gb) and i had 12gb on my warrior account that left from the last warriors items finally sold (hanguk +8, fov+1) which do 17gb pure cash on my warrior that was for me (as u can see on the selling post created by him). So how the **** my warrior could handle 17gbs pure money + your 15-20gb that you made (from what you are saying). Well maybe its true i havent logg in since really long time and ima check this out probly tonight.. Maybe its in items worth or something but anyway all that not belong to me and that he made with my stuff what ever since i left, ill give all of those to him even if he made that with my money bcz i dont mind and i found really sad that he got ban. However the thing that make me feel like its not true is that he got ban for money storing on tnt007 (20gb+) which mean he did trade lot of money to his char before he got ban probly to buy item or what ever. I dont accuse him of nothing i just wanna check my stuff 1st and make sure everything is there. This is just a really early post used as threat to make sure that ill give him his stuff (if there is some) that are on my accounts. Its really low that you flamming my dignity like this on ko face other gg players... Honor count for me thats why i do quote every single thing in here.

for cellphone text go ahead post some its not sad at all... it will be good to see some true out here and things that i really said

Again, i do engage myself to lend him at least 5gb (even if its not his stuff) to him bcz he really helped me out in my came back on ko and he was gg friend and im sure we'll talk about this later when its gonna be all over :P

Sorry again guys for the nowhere post in here (should be in shame section or something)

BennyBoy

Sorry again but theres is no proof at all in this topic so there is some from ko4life topic
    i have ss of all my items and stuff too but still dont know how to post them...

This is the thread that he made for me to sell my items and stuff before he got ban... Now he wrote closed in it bcz he got ban and want some of my stuff i think.

S>Warrior/Priest items and gb
    qwerty 04-06-2010 11:26 PM
    by qwerty 7 170

link:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ems-gb-298937/

Pls Help! I got banned 999 days and I dont know why?

link:

Pls Help! I got banned 999 days and I dont know why?

but he told me that gm told him it was for money storing ... lol

its kinda weird stuff that can proof not much finally ...

Yes i dont care, YOU NEVER MERCHANT OR ALMOST NEVER. and all the fucking items that I ''gave'' you was to play with, NOT to sell in USD. That what I said and you agree... You just dont realize how i was good with you. Passing 50% of my money was very generous. Maybe it was too much and now you think it is normal to do that. I would like to know if someone do that. And you said that you ''gave'' me all you chess from chaos/bdw. Man wtf? I give double of chess you gave me because you cant play and i was playing each day so even there I contribute more. Maybe you think is easy to merchant and take no time? lol It take lot of time, setup 3-5times my double merchant a days take like 1h of my life (trade to a caracter to another and setup again). so it is like 6-7h per week, this is a lot of time man. Please dont say it easy and very fast because it is a lot of trouble when you do that each day.

I could write pages of talking like you but I just dont need that. All I need is a fews words to reply and that it. You need like 4 replies to defend yourself. This is insane.

I heard that when you give big money to a guy, that guy will always want more from you. I agree that now.... I gave you that money and now you wanna take everything even the last penny.

I dont care what you think, I was just too good for you. You just trying to abuse me. I won't let that. It is the end. Even if you quit. You wont have a single penny from me even if i am a generous guys. I guess everyone learn for their errors.

P.S :
    This is not true :

Successful trade with :
    lintroller89 (usd) ~ iron set
    Chuck Norris (usd) ~ hell breaker +5 rev
    All via PayPal

because I made those trade with my account in-game, ko4life and paypal. So don't say you make those trade because it was me not you even if it was with your future items.

BennyBoy

Raging guy... not points of flammin here i asked u to make a topic to say that uve been wrong making this shame topic about me bcz it is not true at all... i the trades were for me and u didnt bought any stuff in ko...

so i said just make a topic to excuses urself to me and to ko community and u dont want too and im still waiting for my real life stuff...

im here for the weekend so decide urself soon

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBoy View Post
    Raging guy... not points of flammin here i asked u to make a topic to say that uve been wrong making this shame topic about me bcz it is not true at all... i the trades were for me and u didnt bought any stuff in ko...

so i said just make a topic to excuses urself to me and to ko community and u dont want too and im still waiting for my real life stuff...

im here for the weekend so decide urself soon
    doesnt matter if he gave u items after the fact. if he payed for the items and recieved them from the seller, u dont have a right to say "succesful trades"

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    doesnt matter if he gave u items after the fact. if he payed for the items and recieved them from the seller, u dont have a right to say "succesful trades"
    actually i did pay my items lol

maybe but i done the trade with my paypal, my in-game account, my ko4life account so it is my seccessful trade. Please erase that.... And i dont think you need to reply that. All you need to do is give my money and I will make this topic forgotten.

superdragon

Give him his money back

i say just give him back (most of) what he made, with a small minimal fee since it was your money he was profiting from.

but i guess i dont really have a say

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast