Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected]

This is a discussion on Tyrannosaure scammer, [email protected] within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by axeman i say just give him back (most of) what he made, with a small minimal fee ...
Page: 3

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    i say just give him back (most of) what he made, with a small minimal fee since it was your money he was profiting from.

but i guess i dont really have a say
    well i was about to lend him 2gb of my owns + what he made tonight but he havent answer my text today ... as i already said he helped me so ... i had 12gb on my warrior now it left 10gb + 5-6gb selling stuff that ima lend him next weekend i guess ...

he seems not willing to make a topic for excuses but he is suppose to say the true in here (I am not a scammer and he posted that shitty thing way too early bcz i dont have my internet access on week).

thats pretty much i only wish that he is gonna be happy and give my things (real life one) back and continue being friend ...

superdragon

k here's an idea how about we close this dumb and useless topic and you both settle this in a pm so no one has to see both your complaints and whining on the forums. you guys live in the same city figure something out, don't come crying here

just my opinion of course

Im closing this, way way way 2 much shit in here. If he scammed u post in the scammers section. If he didn't sort it out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123