Ummm BF?

This is a discussion on Ummm BF? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Wtf doesnt anyone go to BF on human side? no wonder orcs win it all the time..... BF was created ...
Page: 1

lime

Wtf doesnt anyone go to BF on human side? no wonder orcs win it all the time.....

BF was created and humans won but yet, SayhiTo were the only clan at wratch, so when the orcs got tin, yes they took it straight over.

zzz come on humans start making more effort to get BF.

sry, i wasnt on

lime

sry, i wasnt on [/b]
    im just quite suprised all the bigger human clans arent bothering with it, never seen wratch empty like that before, at orcs we were fighting for every wratch.

just think the likes of insomnio, heartbeat, arma, saygoodnight, sayhito, Blood4war etc etc i dont know all the clans, but we should be taking over the BF, especially away from the orcs

its money for nothing really and the exp is ok, well when you do envy anyway

You are greatly mistaken munger. Humans always are at bifrost, I am there constantly all the time.

DO you think that the holiday would possibly have something to do with the absense of humans in bifrost? I do.

It is your first time back human, there weren't many ppl on. Oh well. .

lime

ahh its 4th july, i forget about that, good to see KO did some great events for USKO

yeh humans are always in BF, at ego as they always get in 2nd, very rare I see them win BF unless its at some random time of night over here.

just got pissed off and handed in all me frags saved up, 4 jealousy 6 rage, 1 ego and best i got was II zzz

was gonna save up a full page, supposed will have to start again