USD SELLING LIST

This is a discussion on USD SELLING LIST within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; just recently KO has like not gave me my premium for the premium i bought and yea im pissed off ...
Page: 1

4ngel

just recently KO has like not gave me my premium for the premium i bought and yea im pissed off so im just selling this stuff to get the ammount i speant on premium in the l ast month so its not that much so hook me up

Selling For USD:

1x Shard +1/70 B/O=17$
    1x Iron Bow +1/70 B/O=20$
    Rogue Chitin Pauldron +2/12 Dex B/O=offer
    Rogue Chitin Boots +2/12 Dex B/O=offer
    Rogue Chitin Helmet +7/12 Dagger Defense B/O=offer
    also G1 +8 armor except for G2 gaunts +8 B/O=offer
    2x HP +9 earings B/O=offer

4ngel

up

lowey

hey

if you use paypal ill buy the Both shard +7's and the IB+7. give me a pm back or reply here.

4ngel

umm if u can get vouchers and have a verified account i will but not until those are confirmed that u have both of those b/c i really dont feel like getting scammed K2 already did and i want to get my money back

4ngel

up

oct

umm if u can get vouchers and have a verified account i will but not until those are confirmed that u have both of those b/c i really dont feel like getting scammed K2 already did and i want to get my money back[/b]

they are only shards, and dont expect many vouchers for people buying these low items.

my suggestion, sell it to him 1 at a time. If he buys all 3, then divide the money you would sell as a set, and sell 1 for say 17 usd, then give him item, then wait to see if chargeback, if it's ok after a couple days and the money is in ur bank, then sell him the others 1 by 1. otherwise..........gl

4ngel

up and its updated

4ngel

if no one buys or offer by tommorow im like totally like gonna upgrade em

oct

if no one buys or offer by tommorow im like totally like gonna upgrade em[/b]

:lol:

4ngel

up

4ngel

up

4ngel

OK ALL IS BROKE accept for

SELLING

Rogue Chitin Armor Boots +4/14 dex

gogoog ill sell em cheap like idk just please buy em

4ngel

up