VOTE CRISTALFINISH dont let tek_nefes win

This is a discussion on VOTE CRISTALFINISH dont let tek_nefes win within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yeh dont have to explain to you guys all know rezz has plenty gb all gb from treasury = exp ...
Page: 1

yeh dont have to explain to you guys

all know rezz has plenty gb all gb from treasury = exp event no bull shit king pls go vote

kutulus

cristal will rape treasury and sell GB on ko4life

hahah

hahah[/b]
    waiting to see u roll me in cz

JoShY

im down with rezz winning king

p.s die Iris for going orc

kutulus

im down with rezz winning king
    p.s die Iris for going orc[/b]
    You know i still love you

P.S. I will be nice and not duff you if i run into you

<3

lime

i will vote anyway but cant see it happening, i think tek will probs win

bump vote Cristal <3

ReZzDrAg0nz

hahah[/b]
    Ladypenis, u&#39;ve just earned yourself a ticket out of miscellaneous clan...gl finding another clan.

kutulus

Ladypenis, u&#39;ve just earned yourself a ticket out of miscellaneous clan...gl finding another clan. [/b]
    h34r:

ok Mr. "My items are so leet they sell themselves"

LOL

go see my other thread, I will keep our quarrel off this thread

ReZzDrAg0nz

h34r:

ok Mr. "My items are so leet they sell themselves"

LOL

go see my other thread, I will keep our quarrel off this thread[/b]
    ladyiris pm me yesterday for like all day before he went orc " im apologizing to u as a man, please add me back to clan" stop pm me penis...i never beg for a dumb fukin buyer who&#39;s stupid enough to pay 380$ for WE 2 and cry about +3 items price.

You&#39;re the most annoying buyer i&#39;ve ever met who ends the conversation with i dont have any money, i just bought my girl a 10k ring...same answer for months, u might get bored and have lots of time, but i dont waste my time on an idiots buyer.

Goodluck finding another clan penis...as soon as ur leader log online, your ass is out of miscellaneous...and pls don&#39;t beg me to add u back to clan...the answer is still no. Make sure your new leader doesn&#39;t knows me, if he does, your ass is not staying in that clan.

kutulus

ladyiris pm me yesterday for like all day before he went orc " im apologizing to u as a man, please add me back to clan" stop pm me penis...i never beg for a dumb fukin buyer who&#39;s stupid enough to pay 380$ for WE 2 and cry about +3 items price.

You&#39;re the most annoying buyer i&#39;ve ever met who ends the conversation with i dont have any money, i just bought my girl a 10k ring...same answer for months, u might get bored and have lots of time, but i dont waste my time on an idiots buyer.

Goodluck finding another clan penis...as soon as ur leader log online, your ass is out of miscellaneous...and pls don&#39;t beg me to add u back to clan...the answer is still no. Make sure your new leader doesn&#39;t knows me, if he does, your ass is not staying in that clan.[/b]
    I don&#39;t waste my time with stupid prices

hell i just got a IN+2 so obviously i have money idiot

but my money is none of your concern... I AM THE BUYER... I am the one making the purchasing decision

you will never sell anything with attitude like that toward buyers

...i mean do you seriously think someone is going to give you a CS+6 + $1500 for a CS+8.... ZZZZZZZZZZZz THAT is wasting MY time you prick

ReZzDrAg0nz

I don&#39;t waste my time with stupid prices

hell i just got a IN+2 so obviously i have money idiot

but my money is none of your concern... I AM THE BUYER... I am the one making the purchasing decision

you will never sell anything with attitude like that toward buyers
    ...i mean do you seriously think someone is going to give you a CS+6 + $1500 for a CS+8.... ZZZZZZZZZZZz THAT is wasting MY time you prick[/b]
    hey idiot. stop makin up price, just because you&#39;re stupid. dont drag me down to your lvl.

stadik-god

guys chill with the drama and go vote CRISTAL FINISH