• Chompiras

11 1.07%
  • Athenslayer

11 1.07%
  • BestKingTR

953 92.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vote for king

This is a discussion on Vote for king within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; whoever wins this poll will get my vote next election. I hope the rest will follow suit should i add ...
Page: 1

voices

whoever wins this poll will get my vote next election. I hope the rest will follow suit

should i add someone else?

Def. Athens, if he's more active

Also, I can edit/modify the poll if needed. I cannot add more than 1 vote tho.

Fury

Cecilia!!!
    Chompiras uheuhuehue, every turk is better than this **********.

i guess athens is not concurring, it is obvius once him and cecilia r in the same clan, i guess only one of then can concurr

i guess athens is not concurring, it is obvius once him and cecilia r in the same clan, i guess only one of then can concurr[/b]

No, not both of them will be nominated.

Whoever wins the poll, gets nominated, don't nomite the other people in the poll.

Everyone just vote for whoever wins the poll, thats the only chance we get to NOT get a turkish king.

No, not both of them will be nominated.

Whoever wins the poll, gets nominated, don't nomite the other people in the poll.

Everyone just vote for whoever wins the poll, thats the only chance we get to NOT get a turkish king.[/b]

to late i guess.. to many ppl alredy voted.. :/

no noob, next king election we only nominate one person from the list and everyone here vote for him

up

deputyjohn

and chemical..make sure that you contact all the clan leaders and let them know what we are doing..and when the winner is announced..pls tell you clan to vote for him.

and chemical..make sure that you contact all the clan leaders and let them know what we are doing..and when the winner is announced..pls tell you clan to vote for him.[/b]

Sure, what's in it for me tho? I'll organise it. I'm accepting paypal donations or igi/c.

LC9900

Sure, what's in it for me tho? I'll organise it. I'm accepting paypal donations or igi/c.[/b]
    u probably would get a big hug from the winner, and be titled the official English-side Kingship Organizer, which doesn't sound all that bad. lol
    Although, not sure what you might get from the losers though............... :huh:
    bodyguards, any1?

Why not get someone responsible to make a character called BestKing_TR make a clan and call it Allah's Chosen and then vote for it? I'm pretty sure it would get more TR votes than any one of us.

Who's Chomparis? :huh:

well let's see.

heartbeat has "6" registered members on this forum

-tank (me)
    -cecilia
    -chemical
    -athenslayer
    -assaultjr
    -ilovemygirl

and our vote gets split between cecilia and athenslayer

what happened to longboarddude running for armageddon too? why not put him in the voting option? split up armageddon vote as well..

i think basing a king on sheer number of votes on a forum is sorta stupid. of course a different clan would not vote for another clan's member. and nearly everyone in this forum is a member of one of five clans listed.

rewarding clans for joining a lot of members is like the antithesis of our clan.

Eazy

hi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast