Wargod!

This is a discussion on Wargod! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Wargod by PM: Wheres the priest i payed for????????? cause ur defly the one that i sent the money to, ...
Page: 1

Tha_Diablo

Wargod by PM:

Wheres the priest i payed for????????? cause ur defly the one that i sent the money to, same preist lvl np items.... fucking scammer

and i k this is u cause ur msn info and ur other forum ip name... fag remeber it?

Zodiac?

fu

First of all: I have never sold my priest!!! You wouldnt have the money too buy it from me!
    Second of all: Im not Zodiac
    Third of all: If you dont know who fakked ya over dont accuise others of your problems!!
    Fourth of all: Big FU towards you! Accuising the wrong people for your stupidity!
    Fifth all: Let any Moderator here check my MSN Info (email) or forum IP so they can make clear too this lowlife loser that he is bussy accuising the wrong people!
    Sixth of all: I have no fakking idea why this loser Wargod are accuissing me out of the blue...!!

I have never scammed anyone and i will never scamm anyone and then this low-life prick is comming out of the blue accuising me of things while he is talking too the wrong guy! I want a fakking apoligise LOSER WARGOD!!! :angry:

i remember someone saying wargod scammed him and he was always trying to get fishy trades...so wargod prolyl is a scammer himself.

binkz

yes it was me he scamed >_< .. lvl 70 rouge :/ still dont have he says " he never got the money "

all pepole i got thing off have never had 2 proplem with my payments ....

Tha_Diablo

I didnt made any deal with him NOR did I talked with him about a deal NOR did i talked with him about anything!!!

This is comming all out of the blue, like im walking down the streets and some low-life pr^ck starts yelling towards me for nothing ...

anw... ... i just wished he had the freaking balls too stand in front me and then say stuff like that towards me ... im so fed up ... little pr^ck!!!

he accuses many people and he scams alot of people.. coz i was talking bout someone else binkz sry to hear that u also got scammed by him.

masterty

lol ko is fucking people life.

The Diablo i understand you mad..

But still you have to behave fairly..

And don&#39;t talk so low to that guy..

Maybe he says wrong things about him i don&#39;t know that is not part of my business..

But still you said a lot crap about the guy, try acting better thats the right way to do it..

Just my opinion but still i believe you.

"I mean maybe he said wrong things about you"

But still dude BEHAVE !!!!

Tha_Diablo

I am a very behaving person.... UNLESS.... they try too f^ck me over .... then im turning into a Terror Mad man :P

Too be honest.... all scammers should be shot .... scamming is stealing ... and trust me ... if someone in real-life is in my house stealing stuff from me and have the nuts too be caught red-handed.... :lol: ... let me say it this way: then he made my day ..... :lol:

I know what u mean scammers and hackers rly suck !!!

I just lost stuff for 15gb and it&#39;s not the first time

And i would kill anybody who stole from me xD

lower the tone a bit mah poor S4F BP :P

nav.. ur a beast :S

nav.. ur a beast :S[/b]
    rofl random but dont wanna take nbkillah&#39;s titel away but thx

waiting for the uniques to flow in :P

WaTeR_bOy

def diablo didnt scam him...

yes it was me he scamed >_< .. lvl 70 rouge :/ still dont have he says " he never got the money "
    all pepole i got thing off have never had 2 proplem with my payments ....[/b]

sorry to hear you got scammed binkz.

i know i have never had a problem with recieving payments from you. smoothest transfer of money i ever had was from you