Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WARNING ! SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on WARNING ! SCAMMER! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ! Morian ( givemeurlove ) is scammer ,he disbanned clan CashMachine no give Glas Betl , RE , IN ( ...
Page: 1

andyy

Thumbs down

! Morian ( givemeurlove ) is scammer ,he disbanned clan CashMachine no give Glas Betl , RE , IN ( DROOP CLAN ) ALERT <! SCAMMER !

all LIDER CLAN WARNNING GiveMeUrlove is Scammer !!! [email protected] ( msn Scammer )

Axarus

If this is true this is really sad.

u think is true look his post ..... gogo flame on me and look what he said i scammed iron necklace also hahaha this ppl are so funny

Axarus

u think is true look his post ..... gogo flame on me and look what he said i scammed iron necklace also hahaha this ppl are so funny[/b]
    its strange cuz man with 0 post open topic about u...

ppl are retarted about scams

its strange cuz man with 0 post open topic about u...
    ppl are retarted about scams[/b]
    1 thing " they are jealous coz i can get items from myself without scamm or ask for it every faking day like a noobs PLEASE ITEMS LEADER MASTER ME PLZ I PROMISED I WILL DONT ASK U ANYMORE ..... rofl pathetics ....

Axarus

1 thing " they are jealous coz i can get items from myself without scamm or ask for it every faking day like a noobs PLEASE ITEMS LEADER MASTER ME PLZ I PROMISED I WILL DONT ASK U ANYMORE ..... rofl pathetics ....[/b]
    ya its

This is pathetic,I can&#39;t believe your saying this shit..Really.First of all,I don&#39;t even know why you say he stole IN when BadMom scam from clan.Also stop talking shit if you dont know 100% on what your saying idiots,your pathetic.You have 0 posts and your making shit up..Stop making accounts and saying shit.Also he keept GB and RE cause he&#39;s the leader and everyone has 1,2 or 3 items but he didn&#39;t have anything from the clan..So basically all the other clan items were for other clan and all morian had was a GB + RE,nothing else..Everything else was farmed solo in bowl..So stop talking shit fucken noob and stop making other accounts talking shit when you know 0%

lol morian its not scammer he dont have in and he have gb and re coz he got it from the clan when all of u had 1 or 3 items from the clan so if u want to him sell it , u wrong coz he have to keep it ( he gave his life for this clan and he have more nps than all of u(150k)) and no1 have to get it than him so fak u faking lamer and he also gift the clan bank to charles and told him to share it ...

What a bullshit!

/close pls

rakyman321

You belive that fking scamer of Givmeurlove?? he scam RE+GB from clan, because that is drop clan, i know because i am sharer of CharlesStick, and morian keep with all that items, more of 10gbs and only giv to clan maybe 3 gbs nothing more, so morian is a big scamer because we tell him we giv him all clan bank and he giv glass belt to sell and giv all of clan a part from drop, because glass belt first get CounterZero who giv morian, and morian lend me his GB for pk and i giv back the GB so for that, morian is scamer, when we kill atilla drop wp and pp and he wanna keep it the wp until he get iron neck, and he no participate in atilla drop, so when we tell him about giv glass belt to sell it, he only kick as from clan and ban from vent, and iron neck scam BadMom but no morian, morian only scam glass belt and re

Stupiud scamer

Learn english...
    4 posts ftw!

You belive that fking scamer of Givmeurlove?? he scam RE+GB from clan, because that is drop clan, i know because i am sharer of CharlesStick, and morian keep with all that items, more of 10gbs and only giv to clan maybe 3 gbs nothing more, so morian is a big scamer because we tell him we giv him all clan bank and he giv glass belt to sell and giv all of clan a part from drop, because glass belt first get CounterZero who giv morian, and morian lend me his GB for pk and i giv back the GB so for that, morian is scamer, when we kill atilla drop wp and pp and he wanna keep it the wp until he get iron neck, and he no participate in atilla drop, so when we tell him about giv glass belt to sell it, he only kick as from clan and ban from vent, and iron neck scam BadMom but no morian, morian only scam glass belt and re

Stupiud scamer[/b]
    ok stupiud lammer let me say something about u faking noobcake , i didnt understand what did u said i just only understand , i scammed gb ok 50% of the clan said give it to alexander and alexander say not give it to morian with the other 50% so what i have to do :S noobzoser .... if u talk about the wp and ep was a clan droop(3 or more person in the party = clan droop , get soem info before talk ) so i took all desicion with the co leaders alex told me he wont it but after 1 day he said probably i need for tank so i said if u wanted why u didnt said nothing :s ... he said coz i dont like ask for items i said ok take it and fak off talk to me when u need something coz i like it , when ppl talk and dont talk behind me like u and ur group of noobzoser so stfu man coz charlesstick got dual sse white silver earring too , ep , ruby ring , and sword of death wat do u want now glass belt :S rofl fak off and all of ur rogues got master and cleaver 8 so i dont have to give the re to those ppl coz he have a lot than 1 leader can give ... about the clan bank i gave all items to charles so dont talk bullsh1t noobzoser i just keeped gb and re as i said before

CLOSED TOPIC PLZ PPL ARE RETARTED

andyy

Thumbs down

LOL , GiveMeUrlove use all caractyer in forum , he is scammer lol !

LOL , GiveMeUrlove use all caractyer in forum , he is scammer lol !

[/b]
    so u think stif its my ko4life account =O

i thought ip turks got banned

X-Ray

! Morian ( givemeurlove ) is scammer ,he disbanned clan CashMachine no give Glas Betl , RE , IN ( DROOP CLAN ) ALERT <! SCAMMER !
    all LIDER CLAN WARNNING GiveMeUrlove is Scammer !!! [email protected] ( msn Scammer )

[/b]
    your english sucks like hell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast