Warrior Items For Sale *USD*

This is a discussion on Warrior Items For Sale *USD* within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I can't login to KO because i have it uninstalled. But i'm making a list from memory what i have ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

I can't login to KO because i have it uninstalled. But i'm making a list from memory what i have of... "value" on the account to sell.
    USD offers ONLY, I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE SO DON'T OFFER ME TRADES!

Platinum Earring +0 - no c/o
    Platinum Earring +0 - no c/o
    Iron Necklace +0 - c/o $160 (V)
    Ring Of Courage +1 - c/o $150 (V)
    Ring Of Courage +1 - no c/o
    Iron Belt +0 - c/o $100 (V)

2 handed Lighting +8 giga axe - c/o $270 (V)
    Lugias +1 rebirthed - c/o $80 (i_just_owned_u)
    Deep scar +8 - no c/o
    Iron Impact +1 rebirthed - no c/o
    Scorpion shield +3 - no c/o

Chitin +5 rebirthed SET - no c/o
    Defensive Armor:
    6/25 fp helm (spear)
    6/25 fp boots (spear)
    6/25 fp gaunts (spear)
    6/15 pants (axe)
    6/25 fp helm (dagger)

Theres much more forsale but this is all that comes to my memory immediately.
    Makes your offers on here please or PM.
    I accept Western Union AND PayPal.

sly.

Banned

my nig :wub:

Beast&Harlot

Thought you lost that 2h giga in a whipe to K2 and thought you had chitin +8 :P

merchanter123

my nig :wub:[/b]

Thought you lost that 2h giga in a whipe to K2 and thought you had chitin +8 :P[/b]
    nig :wub:

yes and yes. getting giga back and i do have chitin +8... +5 reversed, just edited it. thanks

IkoRia

Question, You say you can't turn back the clan items cause they are sealed, but you can sell them?
    and on our forum you have the nerv to say your not a scammer?

[quote]
    websters says :

scammer-

a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle.
    [/quote="sly]

so isen't selling your items profit?

I have to say im suprised, cause I actuelly belived you...

DragonFire

Question, You say you can't turn back the clan items cause they are sealed, but you can sell them?
    and on our forum you have the nerv to say your not a scammer?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Sly")
    websters says :

scammer-

a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle.
    [/quote="sly]

so isen&#39;t selling your items profit?

I have to say im suprised, cause I actuelly belived you...[/b]
    [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t understand that shit, You give the person the items..but then when they quit you want them back? so what..the last person to quit gets all the shit to sell and they get rich? I think that is bs.

Banned

I don&#39;t understand that shit, You give the person the items..but then when they quit you want them back? so what..the last person to quit gets all the shit to sell and they get rich? I think that is bs.[/b]
    no cause clan is still around and if they disband then the people left get = share like blood did cause they stuck it out....if u quit then u dont get shit

if the clan disbanded when sly left ko then diff story but not case...he left with clan bank items which someone else could use to benefit clan

Zink

:blink:

merchanter123

the main reason i decided to sell now... is because glarfist quit. I really have no reason what so ever to come back. Glar was one of the major reasons why i enjoyed playing the game. Now who am i to return the item to? There is no rightful clan leader imo. I feel that keeping an ironbelt is miniscule for what i contributed to tormentors while i was there. If it wasn&#39;t for me there clan bank would be half its size and i guarantee that! If it wasn&#39;t for me there would have not even been talk about taking the castle, or isloon. I made things happen and got things done. So quit bickering over an ironbelt that i rightfully EARNED.

Beast&amp;Harlot

:wub: sly

IkoRia

the main reason i decided to sell now... is because glarfist quit. I really have no reason what so ever to come back. Glar was one of the major reasons why i enjoyed playing the game. Now who am i to return the item to? There is no rightful clan leader imo. I feel that keeping an ironbelt is miniscule for what i contributed to tormentors while i was there. If it wasn&#39;t for me there clan bank would be half its size and i guarantee that! If it wasn&#39;t for me there would have not even been talk about taking the castle, or isloon. I made things happen and got things done. So quit bickering over an ironbelt that i rightfully EARNED.[/b]
    Talking about the castle, kinda ironic cause you never got anyone to go there... but when you left we started to go... about the iron belt well, Glar (that you seem to respect) asked you weeks maybe even month ago to get the iron belt back but you said it was sealed... and the clan bank would be half it size is just extremly extremly funny cause that isen&#39;t even close to the truth... But hey if you want to act like a turk that is up to you, im just wondering what you ment by your words that your not a scammer you write it one day rightify it by talking about "webster" and then you do exactly what webster calls a scammer... and im "bickering" over you and your decision, tbh you should leave a ROC+0 and a IRON BELT+0 back to clan... but cause you rightfuly earned something it might be the ROC+0 (wich still would be scam but still)...

Dragoinfair:
    Its very simpel... if you have a clan bank item it is clans very obvios when you get it, very obvios when you join the clan... And if it where like you said, ppl would just join clan and then leave "I was awarded it so I deserved it righ?"... How any experianced person could say this suprises me...

GlarFist

Is the clan disbanded? - Hell NO
    Is Roc+0 and Iron Belt clan items - hell YES
    You looking for reason to wash ur hands, and in that case the reason its me. So, like "reason", ill tell ya 3 things :
    1 - U choose to scam clan who still exist, with pathetic excuses ("Ill never leave this game Glar, dont worry, ill be back soon"
    "i cant unseal, blah blah blah" "Glar leaving and was reason to want to give back clan items - now hes gone and i wont" " I deserve them"...
    2. Only semi-idiot cant understand this "where is the point clan items to be given to clannies, if they do like you?" Everyone will deserve his item, when leaving, and where is the point clan leader to award members with items? U are corrupted like every turk in the game, but that depend on you.
    3d and last - Give me back Scorpion shield, cause its mine, personal "glar, give me Scorpion shield for 3 days to try something - 20th october..." Selling of this shield show what respect you have to your REASON (current) - glar
    Or just get the fuk out, and i hope we will never meet in other game. Blahhhhh

Inactive Member

no1 buy these items! xD

omg i want some roc+1

Havvk

Is the clan disbanded? - Hell NO
    Is Roc+0 and Iron Belt clan items - hell YES
    You looking for reason to wash ur hands, and in that case the reason its me. So, like "reason", ill tell ya 3 things :
    1 - U choose to scam clan who still exist, with pathetic excuses ("Ill never leave this game Glar, dont worry, ill be back soon"
    "i cant unseal, blah blah blah" "Glar leaving and was reason to want to give back clan items - now hes gone and i wont" " I deserve them"...
    2. Only semi-idiot cant understand this "where is the point clan items to be given to clannies, if they do like you?" Everyone will deserve his item, when leaving, and where is the point clan leader to award members with items? U are corrupted like every turk in the game, but that depend on you.
    3d and last - Give me back Scorpion shield, cause its mine, personal "glar, give me Scorpion shield for 3 days to try something - 20th october..." Selling of this shield show what respect you have to your REASON (current) - glar
    Or just get the fuk out, and i hope we will never meet in other game. Blahhhhh[/b]
    thats a leader :wub: