Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well no more ko for me :)

This is a discussion on Well no more ko for me :) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well i was making a trade with raptor+8 i give him user/pass and he just disappeard..if anyone knows anything let ...
Page: 3

well i was making a trade with raptor+8 i give him user/pass and he just disappeard..if anyone knows anything let me know..bumpzr0zr

plarlei

He scammed Navaro too bro :angry: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=112896

well we have connections in usa someone can take care of him

Macdougl

well we have connections in usa someone can take care of him [/b]
    Yes, there are connections in the US. But don't come to me for it. I don't know what happened to you, or why you have done some of the things you have in the past. There are several people, myself included, who considered you a friend. Some of the choices you have made and deeds you have done lately are rather questionable. If you are really quitting, good luck. Please let this not be another oppertunity to play someone else.

hahaha FLAME ME FOR LIFE!!!!!;D i really like when ppl jealous .. gogogo flame me .. and why u dont want noone t play my account cause they will pwned u too?w/e

cmon cmon i still selling my warrior .. cause raptor +8 tried t scam me ... don't accept anything from him..

ya his name is hard to search in other topics coz raptor kinda most used word in this forum >.<

well navarro i saw i got scammed to by him .. i really hate when it happens that but anw he got nothing .. and anw k2 is on the way for him

Richie

So i am selling my warrior with items or naked..LVL 72 Orc .. most of u u will know him .. for more info pm me ..

I have 1m+ np&#39;s and w00tie items wink.gif just pm me and i will tell u more information..i want only USD cause i am done from ko.

isnt that what u put in 1st post??

then why u asking me about items im selling?

agsotos

bb re wiss i hope to scam and some ppl and in wow after all this char that you scam in ko.... kisses

ke pios mogkolos axaireftos ise esi p enna m pis gia scam?ovc?get a fucking real life .... and be aware and Richie when i asked u about items?^^

dumb bitch noob

and learn hwo to play footbol ffs loosing to turkey >.>

wtf?pwt?

eto account m re wiss... je an thelo na po tpt ena po me touto, siga na me kamo neo account gia na sou kamo post esena...............

pale mogkolos ise ..

wtf?pwt?

ti thelis tora pale re ? kk ime oti lalis ime ate.. kripse.. varkoume se

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast