Selling clan no9 in rank orc side

This is a discussion on Selling clan no9 in rank orc side within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 12 mil np gg babas (mostly) and 95% of the clan is gay the other 5% is women They are ...
Page: 1

kosdragon

12 mil np

gg babas (mostly) and 95% of the clan is gay the other 5% is women

They are all selling their chars so fack them i might as well sell their clan wahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

wtf?pwt?

lol lobo pend + 21 gb ... my offer

kosdragon

zzzzzzzzzz need better offer No noob clan babas. Some gg babas in that clan in the past and definitely some gg in the future.

Actually if u check market section 3-4 of the most resent character sales are from our clan :P

Coronius

i will actually be very sad when and if "some1" deside to start banning coz of eula or tos ...

i just cant understand some ppl ... like this isnt a free for all to read forum ... like there arent any ppl on server that want to get rid of us ... like they didnt ban in the past for the same exact reason ... like babashoping is something that is "cool" but macro isnt ...

i didnt made any comment so far but enough is enough ... cut it off all of u ... (u know who u are)

wtf?pwt?

yea stop it :wacko: :wacko:

Macdougl

Someone posted on the Ko forum about selling items. It was brought up that E-bay and 'other forums' had them posted, but Ko did nothing about them. No one could make a point on why they didn't chase after these sales, same as how they don't go after the macro web sites.

Coronius

just why i said "when and if"

May I close :P

RiseAgainst_

Air would u marry me? :unsure:

kosdragon

Nooope

You know i don't like beaners :P

:lol: :lol: