Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why do people say theirs only 1 legit cs on oly

This is a discussion on why do people say theirs only 1 legit cs on oly within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; can some1 clear this up for me :S...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

can some1 clear this up for me :S

gabloo

can some1 clear this up for me :S[/b]
    withought bugging the mob and we killed with legit way. We have a fraps about that cs too. when other ppl were bugging to kill isollin we did it with legit way.

mahmoodxD

ahh i see, but isent it possible, some of these clans killed it legitly?

i agree for the most part they bugged isiloon but it is possible some did get a legit kill

We were the first clan to kill Isiloon legitly, with the help from Respect.

Clans that killed it before us ( only 1 i believe) didn't get a CS from it.

We got the first one, after that CS stopped dropping from Isiloon ( NO mob ingame was dropping CS anymore ) Still people would have/get them, those people got their CS by buying it for USD from a DBhacker or GM.

yeah, we are awesome.

Almost all the CS's in game were gotten from when FD came out. When FD came out CSes were missing from many peoples accounts. So, if you had contacted Cust Sup and told them you had a CS (even if you really didn't) they often gave you one. One person on Oly got 3 this way, no not a turk. Many people didn't try it because there was a message from KO saying they would look into accounts saying they got them and if they caught you in a lie your account would be banned. As far as I know, no one got banned but lots of players got CS's.

As far as only one dropped legit, this is speculation since there are many other players and this forum is just a small portion of the players in game.

Almost all the CS's in game were gotten from when FD came out. When FD came out CSes were missing from many peoples accounts. So, if you had contacted Cust Sup and told them you had a CS (even if you really didn't) they often gave you one. One person on Oly got 3 this way, no not a turk. Many people didn't try it because there was a message from KO saying they would look into accounts saying they got them and if they caught you in a lie your account would be banned. As far as I know, no one got banned but lots of players got CS's.

As far as only one dropped legit, this is speculation since there are many other players and this forum is just a small portion of the players in game.[/b]

No, there is only 1 legit CS on Olympia, and that's the one we got.

mahmoodxD

No, there is only 1 legit CS on Olympia, and that's the one we got.[/b]
    their are turkish clans that could of legitly gotten 1 and dident really inform english speaking players

but in all likeliness that cs was the only legitly earned

thank you all for clearing it up

Maybe.

Maybe.[/b]

No, not maybe.

Rampage

their are turkish clans that could of legitly gotten 1[/b]
    wtf??

TehFonz

Proof plys ^^

Rampage

it has been frapsed but im too lazy to post

well

the fact is...

private was frapsing when "the" clan kiled isilon and got cs... and i never c any other ss or fraps form anyone droping it from any mob..

so if someoen have a ss or fraps about it post here.. till it happen i ll need to agrre with them..
    that is the only leghit cs in olympia.

mahmoodxD

well

the fact is...

private was frapsing when "the" clan kiled isilon and got cs... and i never c any other ss or fraps form anyone droping it from any mob..

so if someoen have a ss or fraps about it post here.. till it happen i ll need to agrre with them..
    that is the only leghit cs in olympia.[/b]
    thats a good point

seeing nobody can prove differently, i guess their is only 1 legitly earned cs on oly
    the only cs that was dropped legitly without bugging isiloon/database hacking/duping or baba shoppin off a gm

makes sense cuz all those regular bus merchanters had cses (bus dupers)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast