62 rog account FULLY EQUIPPED Quiting- Selling Account

This is a discussion on 62 rog account FULLY EQUIPPED Quiting- Selling Account within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ##################### This is not a double post. some1 did win the bid last time. a child. when i called him, ...
Page: 1

Nail

Default 62 rog account FULLY EQUIPPED Quiting- Selling Account

#####################
    This is not a double post. some1 did win the bid last time. a child. when i called him, his mom said he was sleeping. the 2nd time, he said he was joking. this is basiclly fraud. ebay is handeling it with his paypal account. apperently taken the money i paid to list it on there, from his account to pay ebay. god i love those guys.

anyways, the account is up for bid once agian! the price has been lowerd. i got a vacation comming up, and i want this gone. the people that lost the bid, you have a 2nd chance! as for the rest, submit em now, b5 its 2 late.

#####################

INTRO

Hello. I have spent over one year building up this account. Account information has never been shared or sold before to anyone. Items on this account have been on there since KE was first released. (after that major dupe wipe). All items remain in tact, and nothing has been wiped. (xcept soem soul pots...) no prior bans, warrnings, or GM concatcs regaurding TOS violations. ever. most people are asken me, why both sellen a 62? well, by all means, if you want a 70 go for it. but ill bet all the money i got, (except for the ones i know personaly) that thats duped, macord, or somewhat among them lines. its taken me a year to get a 62 and a coupel of mid 4x chars. anyways, enough about the speach,

This account has 3 Charectors

On the Rogue:

62 Level @ 12%+ XP
    Full Shell +7 (+6 Pauldren/Pads)
    Duel Shards +7
    Preist Pendent
    Duel Kekuri Rings
    Skeleton Belt
    Duel Dex +9 Ears

POWER UP STORE

Dex Large / HP 1500 / AC 300 / Armor & Weapon Enchant Scrolls. 20 - 60 of each

Others
    The Mage is level 46 & lightly equipped with +8 Wood Staff some speed pots, +lower grade scrolls and standard armor. (Nothign amazing, but decent for its Lvl. A great DLW Char.)

The Warrior is level 42, and naked.
    (my 2nd INN Host)

Total Bank:

If you are interested, please visit the following link. (must speek english and have a telephone that can call to canada)

http://cgi.ebay.com/USKO-Knight-Online-Ber...1QQcmdZViewItem

If that link is not working:

if you go to:

ebay.com

(on there main page, look for)
    SEARCH:

(copy n paste the following number)

"Local Pick Up"
    you do not have to be "local". you can be on the other side of the planet, and still make the deal. you are bidding on information to my account. there is nothing tangible to ship. there are no shipping cost.

"How does this work?"
    you will place ur bid. to the winner will leave his/her phone number, to which i will call, verify the funds have been transferd, and then the account information will be sent to the buyer. (by phone or e-mail. your choice)

SCAM
    there is no such thing as being scamed. if you do not recive all that is listed, u have approx 1 week to flag/report it to ebay. which an ebay rep will look into. it will also termanate my ebay account, so be nice. as some kid found out the hard way. i think his mommy grounded him after getting a call from ebay and having to dig out a couple bucks to pay me for the listing. h43r:

Questions can be sent to my ebay account or on here (PM!) good luck!

Nail

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=180018011989

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/USKO-Knight-Online-Ber...1QQcmdZViewItem

relisting. please only bid if your +1 feedback or above. i had to delete the rest of your bids.

Nail

we're down to the final hours. good luck!

there is currently 1 bid, & 17 watchers.

Watchers= these guys are interested in the account, but have yet to place a bid. They normaly place them at the last hour, or last couple of minutes. its good to get them in before they do.

NOTE- to avoid legal complications,

if i see a user with a 0 buying reccord vs a +1 or higher, the lowest ranks bud will be deleted/blocked from the bidding action.

Thanks for ur time, and gratz to the winner!

Nail

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. they call me siga.