WU trading

This is a discussion on WU trading within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; can soem1 explain to me in detail how it work, the person im trading with told me to trade via ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

can soem1 explain to me in detail how it work, the person im trading with told me to trade via client can some1 explain specifically how this work cuz i really dont understand

i have a idea just not sure

mahmoodxD

bump some1 help me

um you go to a wu agent w/ some cash or debit card. You fill out a form w/ receivers info. Then give give receiver your info. Wu adds fees, not sure how its based.

i know its crazy but im sure the website will help you more than anyone here

http://www.westernunion.com/index_co...asp?country=US

good luck

mahmoodxD

um you go to a wu agent w/ some cash or debit card. You fill out a form w/ receivers info. Then give give receiver your info. Wu adds fees, not sure how its based.

i know its crazy but im sure the website will help you more than anyone here

http://www.westernunion.com/index_co...asp?country=US

good luck[/b]
    thanks

so i send the money, he goes to the client to pick it up, then i recieve the item

alrite, sounds a bit risky, but im trading with a person every1 says is clean so

ElektraWins

need some coins? pm me! I may be quitting soon, wait I think you're going warrior?

mahmoodxD

need some coins? pm me! I may be quitting soon, wait I think you're going warrior? [/b]
    elektra i cant take items from u

u too nice to people

jackasses will take advantage of u

i dont wanna be 1 of those jackasses

mahmoodxD

1 last thing

what information do i need to send

i was told i needed to give the person im trading with my name, city, and state/province
    as well as the mtcn

is this all correct?

paperownz

i think u hav to put ur and his info.. but i didnt get sumthing?? how the guy will recieved the money??by mail or he or she hav to go WU store??