Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

YALL SMELL THAT?!

This is a discussion on YALL SMELL THAT?! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ew... 4AnyOneStopUs > RSM and Disturbed Catastrophe > RSM and Disturbed Pwnage > RSM and Disturbed[/b] Dont be hatin lol.. ...
Page: 2

joeponzi

ew...
    4AnyOneStopUs > RSM and Disturbed

Catastrophe > RSM and Disturbed

Pwnage > RSM and Disturbed[/b]
    Dont be hatin lol.. at least WE are human!

joeponzi

oops... guess i shouldnt press enter more then once lolz <nooblet>

lol to those lil noobs that left ronark to be able to keep their noses stuck in undy&#39;s ass.. and the onse talking suck huge dick too... but anyways who gives a shit.. they left ronark...
    btw jiz.. your hiding my name in the pic...

magnified

the RSM~Disturbed alliance will own the server. give us time.[/b]

will u own the 2 party of orcs and humans that are in CZ at all times? have fun gettin 600 np a day brooooooo..

Banned

We left Ronark because it&#39;s a dead server. There&#39;s no point to scroll up and go PK when there is 5 people in CZ. Only thing that was fun was the wars and thats what..2 times a week and 98% of us couldnt go to them all so that&#39;s half-assed. Girakon is so packed that during the border war people DC. I&#39;m pretty sure that doesnt happen in Ronark (unless you have Smoked&#39;s PC). Fact is: ronark wasn&#39;t fun anymore, which is why we left. TBH I don&#39;t know how you can play on that server anymore being as it isn&#39;t fun. I&#39;m guessing it probably has something to do with the fact that you all suck and are too lazy to start over because then you couldn&#39;t kill the lvl 30&#39;s that you do now.

ANYWAY I&#39;m off. dueces

Babiesforlunch

Magic go suck a fat one, or even better, go suck undys little twig, mister dirty dirty. You obviously dont know shit about our clan and whos in it, so why dont you just stay the fck in girakon? You guys didnt even get your levels legit fag, goin to the R2 abyss, and goin afk while someone levels you haha, yah real legit bitc.h I wonder what you woulda done if you had to fight for a hob gobs spot. shut your punk ass up and get the fck outta here

Banned

Magic go suck a fat one, or even better, go suck undys little twig, mister dirty dirty. You obviously dont know shit about our clan and whos in it, so why dont you just stay the fck in girakon? You guys didnt even get your levels legit fag, goin to the R2 abyss, and goin afk while someone levels you haha, yah real legit bitc.h I wonder what you woulda done if you had to fight for a hob gobs spot. shut your punk ass up and get the fck outta here[/b]

1. We did that while it was allowed AND used a dragon&#39;s marble everytime.
    2. We do know about your clan and who&#39;s in it and we know they suck ass.

thnx

Bukowski

lol, I honestly dont see this alliance lasting...since you guys never seem to get along. Oh and Undestructablezz was top 10 in the server with what 10-12 ppl.....so yeh we "ran" to the new server i guess b/c we were scared huh.

magnified

at the time we exp&#39;d at r2 abyss it was legal... until anyonestopus got banned and they made it illegal to go r2 and r3 abyss to kill felankor so we stopped ya coont

Babiesforlunch

It was always a bug noobs, just because it wasnt ANNOUNCED that it was illegal dosent mean you could still do it. If there isnt supposed to be an abyss in R2 and R3, like i give a fck if your using a dragon marble, you shouldnt be going so it was a bug and you were bugging and you all should have been banned. It&#39;s like having the abyss for yourself and I know you guys were doing it for a while.

Banned

It was always a bug noobs, just because it wasnt ANNOUNCED that it was illegal dosent mean you could still do it. If there isnt supposed to be an abyss in R2 and R3, like i give a fck if your using a dragon marble, you shouldnt be going so it was a bug and you were bugging and you all should have been banned. It&#39;s like having the abyss for yourself and I know you guys were doing it for a while.[/b]

Yea, we only asked the GM before we went down the first time and he said as long as you don&#39;t use a program to get there than it&#39;s ok.

Even the most legit clans have done r2 and r3 isiloon and felankor and since it wasn&#39;t labeled as a bug they are infact still legit, the same as us. After it was labeled as a bug we stopped going down there and did Paramuns and Dark Stones.

As for the comment about "It&#39;s like having the abyss for yourself."

Nah, not really. There&#39;s usually some koxpers like Bizzy and ThizZ down there that u gotta get expd before you can have the spot.

TwistTheKnife

I thought we were finally rid of those stuck up arrogant faggots from Undestructablezzzz. Guess I was wrong....
    Good lord its a fucking video game, no one gives a flying fuck how legite you are or how pro you are. No one cares. Pathetic little kids boosting there real life self esteem bragging about how good they are in Knight Online. Congratulations no one cares! Please continue spamming this thread with posts about how cool you guys are.

at the time we exp&#39;d at r2 abyss it was legal... until anyonestopus got banned and they made it illegal to go r2 and r3 abyss to kill felankor so we stopped ya coont[/b]
    lol bugging legal? stupid.

Banned

lol bugging legal? stupid.[/b]
    learn to read

"so we stopped ya coont"

at the time it was legal. they made it illegal so we stopped.

What seems to be the problem officer?

joeponzi

We left Ronark because it&#39;s a dead server. There&#39;s no point to scroll up and go PK when there is 5 people in CZ. Only thing that was fun was the wars and thats what..2 times a week and 98% of us couldnt go to them all so that&#39;s half-assed. Girakon is so packed that during the border war people DC. I&#39;m pretty sure that doesnt happen in Ronark (unless you have Smoked&#39;s PC). Fact is: ronark wasn&#39;t fun anymore, which is why we left. TBH I don&#39;t know how you can play on that server anymore being as it isn&#39;t fun. I&#39;m guessing it probably has something to do with the fact that you all suck and are too lazy to start over because then you couldn&#39;t kill the lvl 30&#39;s that you do now.

ANYWAY I&#39;m off. dueces[/b]
    yep...ronark..dead..my ass.. bdw is clogged..the first 5 seconds and emc side fills up, karus isant that far behind us. the reason we staed ronark was to get away from you goody pricks that all wanted to pwn the new server. screw you guys. stay girakon, wtf are you ding in a ronark MERCHENT FORUM if its so dead, and so boring? keep up with your pos server leave us alone, and keep your shit to yourself, no one wants it.
    peace
    and oby.. to damn bad.. you may be 70, but ill pwn you anyday and you know it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast