You hereby have no right to flame

This is a discussion on You hereby have no right to flame within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Fewfalls fewfallas is teh same you use hacks! Sinfuls dont use hacks dont need it for you noobs[/b] nope sinfuls ...
Page: 1

Fewfalls fewfallas is teh same you use hacks!
    Sinfuls dont use hacks dont need it for you noobs[/b]

nope sinfuls dont wall hack or use any cheats.[/b]

me and melli recently joined sinfulls and we have not heard or seen of anything not legit ... at CSW they have very good tacticts and did not use wall hack at all.

i saw almost every clan, wall hacking and tp party in castle... you guys really cant talk[/b]

I hope you're not serious about Fierce owning, it's one of the worst nonTurkishRetardclans I've seen...
    RavaArph really isn't that bad, well at least not compared to most members of Fierce. And I haven't seen any PROOF of him cheating, just false accusions. Come on, we all know you're jealous...[/b]
    Apologies aren't necessary...

Sinfuls is full of cheaters, and suit yourself if you're happy to be a part of it (if you're in the clan)

GG

IllusionS

Nothing out of the ordinary.

ya but i hate when people defend them saying "they never cheat" etc.

So atleast now everyone knows

Pino

they just suck they have probably all better items then the average player atm
    and they still have to do things like this

IllusionS

In other news, I just broke another 6 FP's to +8, bringing the total to ~20 FP's, and 13 cleavers broken to +8.

melli

yup im proud im in there clan =) flame on bitches

lol sinfuls does cheat, they koxper at treants at the beginning no joke there are enought screenshots about it even frapsed files

IllusionS

I don't think I've seen one good sinfuls member, maybe its just me though, even their priests suck I tried to do DF with one and he had trouble

ShayaN

I knew this all along

ultimaliaz

In other news, I just broke another 6 FP's to +8, bringing the total to ~20 FP's, and 13 cleavers broken to +8.[/b]
    made a +8 fp pads for rogue just now out of 2x +7
    ownt

IllusionS

Ill rape you 1v1 in arena, l8.