Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Zero Tolerance what a joke

This is a discussion on Zero Tolerance what a joke within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Mediator Very true there are a few retarded kids in the clan, but theres no need to ...
Page: 2

priest_

Originally posted by Mediator
    Very true there are a few retarded kids in the clan, but theres no need to turn and say fuck the whole clan just cus 1 kid or 2 bothered u, specify when u make such comments cus not all of us are fucking stupid

<3 Rezz
    maybe it's because most of the people in your clan are cheaters?

maxbg

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mediator
    Very true there are a few retarded kids in the clan, but theres no need to turn and say fuck the whole clan just cus 1 kid or 2 bothered u, specify when u make such comments cus not all of us are fucking stupid

<3 Rezz
    maybe it's because most of the people in your clan are cheaters? [/b]
    and so fucking what? all of u who hate ZT can burn in fucking hell including your mothers i really dont give a shit coz i dont know any1 of u irl and im so fucking happy! its just KO and its olympia home of noobs. WHY? Coz in this shit forum [ 99.9% of its population = turks who dont know english and cant respond] every1 wanna blame each other. WHY again? Coz there r some fucking kiddo retards [not including Karmarija who used to be a part of our ZT team scammed another clan m8] r being joined by some 1 [winston or easton] for 1 reason...to be top NP thats all. Old ZT rulz u all might think whatever you want but do i care? NO u all can go and fuck ur dead mothers if u even got 1 AND AGAIN I DONT CARE FOR ANY1 outside ZT in this fucking KO WORLD.
    ALL SHOULD DIE AND BURN IN HELL.
    Respect - hR,hQ,Viki,Vidi,Veni,b0rnkiller,ALIZA,athenslayer, grathens,aeston,waeston,winston,Olimpi4[rly miss him],totti_ger[biggest babashopper ever :P],artaith,Struggler,MANTUS[my COB kanka],EPCOT[keep walking ],Arca[fuck u diego],Laggy[stupid spanish gay ] DAMN THINK W/e U WANT Im happy now coz i told everything i thought.
    CHEERS ALL!
    MASTIKA RULZ!
    LOVE ZT!
    FUCK EVERY1 WHO DONT LOVE OLD ZT!
    LOVE EVERY1 WHO DONT LOVE NEW ZT!

priest_

Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div>
    Originally posted by priest_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mediator

<3 Rezz

and so fucking what? all of u who hate ZT can burn in fucking hell including your mothers i really dont give a shit coz i dont know any1 of u irl and im so fucking happy! its just KO and its olympia home of noobs. WHY? Coz in this shit forum [ 99.9% of its population = turks who dont know english and cant respond] every1 wanna blame each other. WHY again? Coz there r some fucking kiddo retards [not including Karmarija who used to be a part of our ZT team scammed another clan m8] r being joined by some 1 [winston or easton] for 1 reason...to be top NP thats all. Old ZT rulz u all might think whatever you want but do i care? NO u all can go and fuck ur dead mothers if u even got 1 AND AGAIN I DONT CARE FOR ANY1 outside ZT in this fucking KO WORLD.
    Respect - hR,hQ,Viki,Vidi,Veni,b0rnkiller,ALIZA,athenslayer, grathens,aeston,waeston,winston,Olimpi4[rly miss him],totti_ger[biggest babashopper ever :P],artaith,Struggler,MANTUS[my COB kanka],EPCOT[keep walking ],Arca[fuck u diego],Laggy[stupid spanish gay ] DAMN THINK W/e U WANT Im happy now coz i told everything i thought.
    CHEERS ALL!
    MASTIKA RULZ!
    LOVE ZT!
    LOVE EVERY1 WHO DONT LOVE NEW ZT![/b]
    insulting everyone who doesn't like a clan of cheaters is going to make them change their mind?

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mediator

<3 Rezz
    maybe it's because most of the people in your clan are cheaters? [/b]
    you act like he isn't

Deathie <-- arrow shower hack cz --> Banned from KeepWalking for koxp

priest_

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mediator

<3 Rezz

you act like he isn't

Deathie <-- arrow shower hack cz --> Banned from KeepWalking for koxp[/b]
    never said that he wasn't, i said most of the people in his clan are cheaters. he's in the clan and he's a cheater. :wub:

Banned

zt smells

justo

your all so overwieght that its funny

olimpi4

Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mediator

<3 Rezz

CHEERS ALL!
    MASTIKA RULZ!
    LOVE ZT!
    LOVE EVERY1 WHO DONT LOVE NEW ZT![/b]
    :wub: im back moron || you forgot about SaM_Cypher ;asd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12