Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ZeroTolerance FTW!!!!1111111

This is a discussion on ZeroTolerance FTW!!!!1111111 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Alize+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alize)</div> Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard) Originally posted by Alize Originally posted by Shard Originally posted ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Alize+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alize)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by Alize
    Originally posted by Shard
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize

Leave him a lil kid without a brain ... for him every is turk ... nothing new ...

Your turkish, therefore your opinion is void.

Big mistake, i am not turk , and i own ya ass k ?!

I already told u, u r f***in piece of shit ... u still can`t accept it, dun worry soon or l8r u ll

You don't own shit.
    Your bad.

You're turkish, opinion is void.
    end your talking ty

I own myself ... its enough for me
    "Your Bad".... i didn`t understand this which one from above is my bad... use ur fuckin poor dictionary which is situated in ur head to express better ur fucking oppinion.

"You`re turkish, opinion is void." 1st all nationalities are written with capital letter
    2nd and i already told u that u r a fuckin piece of shit ... won`t u accept it already ?

and now yeah ... end of my talking, TY...
    You're attempting to correct my english when yours looks like that? Are you done? You made a fool of yourself, sorry.

And no, turkey doesn't get a capital because it isn't important.

Sanchez, i flame turks because 99% of you are a bunch of faggots.[/b]

i would like u to emphasise where i have "Fooled" myself ?! pls .. Mr .. ? sry u r too young for "mr." .so kid ?! fag ? pathetic insect ?![/b][/quote]

You made a fool of yourself because you tried to correct my english, when im fairly sure i could take a shit in a bucket and it'd look nicer than yours.

Matador

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by Alize+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alize)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize

Leave him a lil kid without a brain ... for him every is turk ... nothing new ...

Your turkish, therefore your opinion is void.

Big mistake, i am not turk , and i own ya ass k ?!

I already told u, u r f***in piece of shit ... u still can`t accept it, dun worry soon or l8r u ll

You don't own shit.
    Your bad.

You're turkish, opinion is void.
    end your talking ty

I own myself ... its enough for me
    "Your Bad".... i didn`t understand this which one from above is my bad... use ur fuckin poor dictionary which is situated in ur head to express better ur fucking oppinion.

"You`re turkish, opinion is void." 1st all nationalities are written with capital letter
    2nd and i already told u that u r a fuckin piece of shit ... won`t u accept it already ?

and now yeah ... end of my talking, TY...

You're attempting to correct my english when yours looks like that? Are you done? You made a fool of yourself, sorry.

And no, turkey doesn't get a capital because it isn't important.

Sanchez, i flame turks because 99% of you are a bunch of faggots.

i would like u to emphasise where i have "Fooled" myself ?! pls .. Mr .. ? sry u r too young for "mr." .so kid ?! fag ? pathetic insect ?![/b]
    You made a fool of yourself because you tried to correct my english, when im fairly sure i could take a shit in a bucket and it'd look nicer than yours.[/b][/quote]

wa?? how we get from insult to shit in a bucket?

b0rnkiller

who is shard in game?!

b0rnkiller

tell me what the fuck u r in game?!what is ur name in game?

Banned

Originally posted by b0rnkiller
    Woah turkey, calm down LMAO

Matador

<!--QuoteBegin-b0rnkiller
    Woah turkey, calm down LMAO[/b]

lmao >.<

Alize

Originally posted by b0rnkiller

i ve already mentioned above ... a pathetic piece of shit

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS NOW PLEASE SHUT UP EVERYTIME I CHECK FORUMS I ONLY SEE A FEW RETARDS FLAMING EACHOTHER

get a life

arca fuking french like 99% of them you are all faggots a.q noob

b0rnkiller

retard amınım

SiegeR

Woah turkey, calm down LMAO[/b]
    Well WHY all of the members at ZT (mAntus , ZheN , Just4ever , Vici ) is guilty here but not crystal dragon?

u cant just say that ur sister played at those times.Im not gonna believe that like many others here.

So here is the idea.
    ALL OF THEM WERE BROTHERS OF THE REAL PLAYERS SO NO1 IS GUILTY HERE kk?

CrystalDragon all knows who are u and what fuk u do.We all know u are the guys at that pic.And we are 100% sure of it.
    U were begging to join clan at those days and we invited u to clan.Now like some of the ppl at THE clan u start to flame because we are better than u guys.But To be better its not problem.To be Better PLUS We are from Turkey is the problem.
    If u cant take this Quit k2 will never ban turkish ips coz we are the most ppl in k2 comunity.OH yeah there are some ppl who plays illegal duped macros or shits becuase they are all 8 year old kidies.But havent u met any good turkish players?
    Guess not coz no legit ppl want to meet u like me.

By posting these ScreenShots u showed how lame u are.Ur the one resbonsible here.
    Now go scam more clans and post how u scammed them.

i guess i express myself well

P.S Alize is not from TURKEY(Its Great Country so i use capitals) she is From Bulgaria and believe me she got better english than u shard.
    Guess they dont teach english well to u at primary school(shard | no need capital coz not important kid)

yeah i dont see why everyone blames only ZT when IronMix also has a bunch of macroers (just4ever and tolu come to mind)

but ZT are noobs and ksers :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard@

Woah turkey, calm down LMAO
    Well WHY all of the members at ZT (mAntus , ZheN , Just4ever , Vici ) is guilty here but not crystal dragon?

u cant just say that ur sister played at those times.Im not gonna believe that like many others here.

So here is the idea.
    ALL OF THEM WERE BROTHERS OF THE REAL PLAYERS SO NO1 IS GUILTY HERE kk?

CrystalDragon all knows who are u and what fuk u do.We all know u are the guys at that pic.And we are 100% sure of it.
    U were begging to join clan at those days and we invited u to clan.Now like some of the ppl at THE clan u start to flame because we are better than u guys.But To be better its not problem.To be Better PLUS We are from Turkey is the problem.
    If u cant take this Quit k2 will never ban turkish ips coz we are the most ppl in k2 comunity.OH yeah there are some ppl who plays illegal duped macros or shits becuase they are all 8 year old kidies.But havent u met any good turkish players?
    Guess not coz no legit ppl want to meet u like me.

By posting these ScreenShots u showed how lame u are.Ur the one resbonsible here.
    Now go scam more clans and post how u scammed them.

i guess i express myself well

P.S Alize is not from TURKEY(Its Great Country so i use capitals) she is From Bulgaria and believe me she got better english than u shard.
    Guess they dont teach english well to u at primary school(shard | no need capital coz not important kid)[/b]
    Better english then me..? Are you being serious right now? Go fucking read how she types, its BARELY understandable.

SiegeR

wow u have great english
    u turned a anti-ZT topic to my english is better than all topic

gratz mate what next?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast