Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ZOMG DELETE

This is a discussion on ZOMG DELETE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; [i hate turks!!...
Page: 3

deputyjohn

[i hate turks!!

glennwindsor

:-(

EpsaNomaly

I made that post for a mate of mine. He doesn't have a ko4life account. Not my CC nor anything related to information of mine. Ask sim.

But, I never had anything against any of these people who are in the conflict. I have partied with all of them, and they are all good players.

I simply said that trading accounts is stupid, because in the end, somebody will for sure get scammed/hacked in a matter of time.

I do not know as much info as you guys know(MSN convos/ko4life PMs/ etc. etc.) so I am not going to interfere. I jsut stated the obvious, that shyt will happen during these kind of transactions.

cunt? Okey.[/b]
    LOG ONTO MSN MORE BITCH :S

or unblock me :S:S

LOG ONTO MSN MORE BITCH :S

or unblock me :S:S[/b]
    I dont even know how to add ppl to my friends list, let alone block ppl.

EpsaNomaly

I dont even know how to add ppl to my friends list, let alone block ppl.[/b]
    .__.

then log on more

runordie

can't...i got all payment info except for the email address used on the paypal account....but the one sheldon gives out is wrong and doesn't exist...if he gave that me and simulate would of been able to change the pw. Sheldon openly admitted to simulate that he was going to scam him with tca but found out he was a cool guy...guess i just wasn't cool enough like simulate so i got scammed .[/b]
    remeber iJustFarted....2CentHooker...Bach_? BTW we were iJustFarted(my name btw :P) we didnt hate you or nothing your good person but you accusing us for some shit we didnt do is annoying. You should of known how unsafe that account was.

TehFonz

DELETE

runordie

[quote]
    nuff said k thanks

I didnt admit to shit you lying bitch. I jokingly said SIM IM GONNA HACK YOU. I always do that in vent. Dont make shit up or change/mix words around, b/c your bad at it. And about the paypal and shit, thats what the original TCA gave me when i talked to him when he was in Asia your retard, i didnt give out no fake shit knowingly, i gave you what he gave me. Like others are saying this is YOUR fault that YOU got fucked. Not joe or me, so quit trying to prove that your chargeback was a good thing. You charged back because someone raped your face and you cant do anything about it, welcome to KO.

P.S. Joe and Me both know all the info to two level 70+ characters in Armagedon including e-mail info and all that shit, Have we HAXZORDS them? NO, will we? NO. K thnx[/b]
    Omg. That account has been used a lot, by a lot of different people. I actually thought that was your original char. lOL nubie me

TehFonz

DELETE

lol no sir
    S> FR+0 PM ME[/b]
    trade for imir trade me imir for RE+0 gogo

tca ingame with chitinshield i lol'd

deputyjohn

'

EpsaNomaly

i logged onto noob account and told the tca that was on" hey its sheldon, how is the account" tca tells me "very nice, I will send you IB tomorrow"

I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!! Not only that ...Bisonator talked to him before be and said that tca told him that he was a friend of yours and had just gotten it.[/b]
    i hope u took an SS of this is true

otherwise, nothing :S

TehFonz

DELETE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast