Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

zzz everyone stfu

This is a discussion on zzz everyone stfu within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I see so much flame about other players. "He exp bugs","he uses Koxp", "he uses Speed hacks " Everyone stfu. ...
Page: 1

W4rWIthin

I see so much flame about other players. "He exp bugs","he uses Koxp", "he uses Speed hacks " Everyone stfu. EVERYONE uses Exp bug. If you are the 1% that actually does not use Exp bug and exp's Legit Then You Prob arnt anything on this server and doubt u even look on these forums.

IM Not Pointing Fingers I could give a fuck. As Long as we Keep Pk legit Thats all i care about. LvL's Items ( although Dupers can suck my balls) Dont mean anything to me.

So plz Lets Stop pointing fingers and Everyone Get along. Its a Game Its not Life. Yet Actually its Like Life in a way. You want to become the best In game and Id Hope you would want to become the best person you can out of the game. Just Stop Flaming Fags For cheating When Clearly You cheat as well.

Good Day,

- Mw4r

W4rWIthin

My sig sucks Balls Can Anyone make me a Good sig? lol

rofl because u e use exp bugg to?

AegwynnCZ

lol shut up noob... only fcking noob who cant be good alone going to use cheats or bugs.... STFU kiD!

W4rWIthin

Yep exp bug FTW GOGOGOOG

Knaller

he is 100% right

I havent KOXPED, or EXP bugged on this server and i was lvl 61 and 56 %

mammlea

k, im koxping from now on no screen shot plss

aboriginal

well doubt u can get banned for xp bug and alot of ppl use it :S not me. and alot ppl are 68+ and still flame ppl here if someone uses it or w/e like jezuss on these forums ad4mas orc rouge FP set archer lvl 68 ++ and i c him always posting about cheaters.. hes right sort of because so many ppl do it and get away with it, but its still cheating and stupid..

mammlea

think of the people that cant play for more than 1 hour a day, we need exp bug! lets all exp bug!

Boyce

Most stupid topic ever?

Knaller

sh0x dont even start

Very nice! how much? - borat

Boyce

Start what? Hes asking people to stop complaining about cheaters and ruining the game for others, and admitting himself that he does it. Retard award pls

Knaller

like i said sh0x stfu and keep your mouth closed, unless you want me to BLURT OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT FIERCE ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast