Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Zzzzz Clan Innervision using macro

This is a discussion on Zzzzz Clan Innervision using macro within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; k, fraps here --> http://rapidshare.com/files/25005174/Bug.avi.html We'll send ksc and fraps to gm's soon. [/b] boring, music please...
Page: 2

k, fraps here --> http://rapidshare.com/files/25005174/Bug.avi.html
    We'll send ksc and fraps to gm's soon. [/b]
    boring, music please

fraps couldnt help.. maybe ksc can make some diference. but like ko is going it ll finish soon..
    i dont c any point to k2 keep with ko since they have problem all day from more then 3-4 months.. and they cant find solution for some problens..

lutekkkk

auch ... clan InnerVision disbanded ? ^^
    they disbanded clan to avoid being banned? maybe all will use NCS :P .... or maybe .... maaaaybe ... GMs would really ban them that last one sounds too pretty to be true :P

Chomp1ras

auch ... clan InnerVision disbanded ? ^^
    they disbanded clan to avoid being banned? maybe all used NCS :P .... or maybe .... maaaaybe ... GMs really banned them that last one sound to pretty to be true :P[/b]
    hahahahhaa omg what happened!!?

told u something would happen

3nDL3ssSin

well what exactly happened to them whole clan got bann or gm just disband the clan. and gm banning those who use wall hack?

well what exactly happened to them whole clan got bann or gm just disband the clan. and gm banning those who use wall hack?[/b]
    yeah so next time koxp gets cracked and you start spraying arrows again like you normally do in when koxp works in cz they'll ban your ass

3nDL3ssSin

that what your clan leader keep pm me when i was a sin for long time. then i reasonly change to archer like a month ago after i made ib +7 nonrebirth then he start pm me again lol. now if u have proof just send it to k2. i play this game and i have nothing against anyone.

SEYKA

and u are O_o?

he's the little human rogue who runs around in cz koxping orcs with his ironbow when arrow shower macro works in cz

3nDL3ssSin

wow u so big cecilia that probably just ingame. like i say send the damn proof to k2 and dont spam the topic all i ask was what happen to innervision clan that all i want to know.

that what your clan leader keep pm me when i was a sin for long time. then i reasonly change to archer like a month ago after i made ib +7 nonrebirth then he start pm me again lol. now if u have proof just send it to k2. i play this game and i have nothing against anyone. [/b]

wow u made ur ib +7?!?!? gratz!! u r good :lol:

gm didnt disband they clan i am sure it.. i think they have more bussy to do trying to fix the dam servers.. probaly clan lader did..

ps can some one go post it in cafégeveze?? i tryed to make a acc there but i am so noob to learn turck :P
    cant find the button " registre here

3nDL3ssSin

oh ty for the information i'm so chicken when it come to make item to +8 idont like to uping but one of this day i will try to up my ib to +8 probably gonna burn anyway

Irresistible

INNERVISION DISBANDED :P
    comin back to INSONMIAAAAAA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast