Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

zzzzzzz

This is a discussion on zzzzzzz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; stfu nooob mother fucker where i do exp bug and combo hacking i dont need that nooooooooooooob im just banned ...
Page: 3

Mitch

stfu nooob mother fucker where i do exp bug and combo hacking i dont need that nooooooooooooob im just banned because i can fuck everyone in ronark zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    lol... I was not ONCE able to have a 1v1 with you in Logos because you were either waiting for lostsoul to parasite + malice someone OR you would just run away if your priest wasn't there to heal you. it really was just simply pathetic. so once you are able to have a fair fight with someone, you can start talking like that. until then, have fun making a new char?

ST

impossible i just do exp with my clan[/b]
    Level 60,mastered with 34k nps with good items and i didnt got banned <3 prolly you suck too much

Koxp ftw? GayLord

ImSexyholpinfaLL

Z

ImSexyholpinfaLL

lol... I was not ONCE able to have a 1v1 with you in Logos because you were either waiting for lostsoul to parasite + malice someone OR you would just run away if your priest wasn&#39;t there to heal you. it really was just simply pathetic. so once you are able to have a fair fight with someone, you can start talking like that. until then, have fun making a new char? [/b]
    stfu retard stop talk bullsh1ts

Mitch

stfu retard stop talk bullsh1ts[/b]
    yeah... I coulda bet thats how you would have responded. You know, noob really isn&#39;t all that offensive. It supposed to mean someone who just started playing and doesn&#39;t know about the game. Even if you want to say that, go ahead. All i know is i am, in fact, still able to play.

ImSexyholpinfaLL

i think gm can check my account if i use some cheat or something if them dont found anything them can unbann my acc yep? anyone know T_T help :/

custom support (?)

how de we know u dont koxp, u and ur brother got banned in logos for koxp, sexyreplay(4funandprofit), with that reputation, and who is scared of u in CSW, u are just a persons that talk too much , so go get new char banned and dont come here talking like u are best in server

ImSexyholpinfaLL

jajja im just requesting if some gm can check my account if i use koxp or some cheat im just need it

stealther

Im ban too lool GM what happen? Human report InStinct Clan because we are strong and legit player Yes go buy skill Human and stop say we use xp bug and koxp im 24 on 24 online so ask all my clan if u not know mE gay

Plazma

LMFAO u guys are all crying....lol get a life.....ur banned live with it u used 3rd party tools and we all now it and VTEC ur a fuken jew u hit me 10 times in less than a second u combo hacking bitch and thanks to me ur banned for that

Banned

lol 1v1 o thats right your BANNED rofl anyways i dont know you but i get banned for same shit but i joined a party for 5 seconds and got banned for koxp but ........i was at sundrise getting arrows so i feel your pain , problem is i ask gm what you did and he says xp bug rofl maybe you need learn lvl fast is good for you but get you banned anyways gl with new account and hope i get my 1v1 i need some more to fill up my pk vidz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjEw_PkMZxM

piNky

LMFAO u guys are all crying....lol get a life.....ur banned live with it u used 3rd party tools and we all now it and VTEC ur a fuken jew u hit me 10 times in less than a second u combo hacking bitch and thanks to me ur banned for that [/b]

lol seriously, ur fucking noob u dont know shit about it, he doesnt use combo hack ur just a fucking noob who cant handle a gg assasin so shut the fuck up, stop talking shit if u dont know anything about it, fucking turk..

Plazma

LMFAO are u fuken kiding me NO ROUGE CAN HIT u 10 TIMES IN FUKEN .5 SECONDS ARE U FUKEN STUPID OR WHAT???

IF SOME ONE CAN PM ME AND SHOW ME IN ARENA ....................

piNky

LMFAO are u fuken kiding me NO ROUE CAN HIT u 10 TIMES IN FUKEN .5 SECONDS ARE U FUKEN STUPID OR WHAT???[/b]
    wArpAtH from logos hit me 14 times in less the 3 secs when i was playing on T0wn3R,why? cuz hes a good comber, ive played with him before and whoever reads this and knows what im talking about will agree with me u fucking noob.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast