ALL read BEFORE trading

This is a discussion on ALL read BEFORE trading within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; no point gb trading atm or items due to all roll backs happening i lost 5gbs not much but took ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

no point gb trading atm or items due to all roll backs happening i lost 5gbs not much but took ages to get for what to loose it all again ko suks ass they should make sure the server works before relesing next time all they want is money money money thats all thay care about

only saying this so you dont spend cash then theres a roll back then u lost ur real cash for nothing

PLEASE BUMP AND KEEP THIS AT THE TOP TILL SERVERS ARE 100% WORKING

no point gb trading atm or items due to all roll backs happening i lost 5gbs not much but took ages to get for what to loose it all again ko suks ass they should make sure the server works before relesing next time all they want is money money money thats all thay care about

only saying this so you dont spend cash then theres a roll back then u lost ur real cash for nothing

PLEASE BUMP AND KEEP THIS AT THE TOP TILL SERVERS ARE 100% WORKING[/b]
    +1

i bought 4 gbs at server 4, logged off tried to enter again and got dc dc dc over and over, logen on server 4 again, gbs gone, <,<
    logged on server 1 and gbs were back

wtf is happening <_<

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You know the people on here on ko4life that play Ionia is like probably max 5% of the whole Ionia population.... this post can&#39;t change anything, believe me. I had clannies that lost GBs too on server 4, and no other server... so if anything is bugged, I would think it&#39;s server 4.

Icy

You know the people on here on ko4life that play Ionia is like probably max 5% of the whole Ionia population.... this post can&#39;t change anything, believe me. I had clannies that lost GBs too on server 4, and no other server... so if anything is bugged, I would think it&#39;s server 4.[/b]
    +1 to what randomboob said

and i own

Uzu

I just can agree with this guy. Ionia market section should be closed for some time because of the current rollback dupes going on, a moderator should just take action.

ty for good replys XD