Menino_Lindo is trusty who can say me that ?

This is a discussion on Menino_Lindo is trusty who can say me that ? within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; hi i would like know if Menino_Lindo ( in game name spearBR) is trusty or not giv eme some info ...
Page: 1

hi i would like know if Menino_Lindo ( in game name spearBR) is trusty or not giv eme some info on him please i would like know more on him because right now i have some problem with paypal and when i try to talk with him is all time afk or something like that..

i dont say he scamme me but i scaire for it give me news thx

gascot

Having same problem but he says he has contacted paypal and waiting for there response. we will just have to see what happenes here wether he can be trusted or not. add me msn [email protected] we can talk

Menino_Lindo

need wait 1 or 2 weeks for money back to my account, i dont know what happen to it.

paypal costumers said that my credit card need to be validated on paypal for don't have limit money

gascot

that will explain it i hope. yes after so much money has gone out of a paypal account the account and bank account/ card has to be matched to it so you can spend more something like that.

Menino_Lindo

just2own said that he have got 200 usd in his acc, so i just need to send more 600, and 40 to you.

i just need to find cc.

Thumbs down

WAKE UP !!! i think you dont understand i need your freaking adresse of shipping or give me my item back or talk with your firned to active account of paypal danmit im bored i lost alot of cash in this story and if you not wake up i lost more omg -.- ......

if you want active a account paypal you need click to active and they will take 2 price on your credit card you need to say to paypal what is and they active your account and after that is you dont have shipping adresse make one and give me one too .....

i give you time but you doing nothing -.- i saw nothing news 1 or 2 week is joke paypal can do it in 2 day

and btw i lost 890 usd i said i lost 600 but is because i already have usd on my account

if your having trouble with your paypal, you should give him back his items until you resolve it.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

just2own theres allways chargeback for cases like this. Use it.

just2own theres allways chargeback for cases like this. Use it.[/b]

sry im the only dont understand why you try to said.. sry my english is better and i dont understand what you said :S ....

you said to use charge back yeah but problem is he dont ave shipping adresse

gascot

no luck yet on this still awaiting money and not replying to pms on msn now

Lebroun

zz u guys posting on the wrong section -_-