S> 80 priest with border S

This is a discussion on S> 80 priest with border S within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling my 80 priest with 620k+ np (90k donated) for the right price. Pm me or post here...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default S> 80 priest with border S

Selling my 80 priest with 620k+ np (90k donated) for the right price.
    Pm me or post here

Banned Senior Member

up. Around 700k np now btw.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

how dare you selling my sexy priest

bump

Banned Senior Member

It's even sexier now =)

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    It's even sexier now =)
    (Badfamily) Patel and Helliax are scammers - GamersFirst Forums

doesn't really seem that you kept the rep of Heliaxxx eh.
    and now you are selling it, kinda sad.

I thought I sold it to a GG person who would keep the name as clean as possible, seems not.

I was going to post, but killing beat to me to, i woudl like an explaination before i allow this char to be sold.

Banned Senior Member

Currently I am having a really short break on school. But I'll try to clear up a few things with the time I have now.
    Because I am really busy these days on school, my character would be inactive alot. It happens alot that I just can't log for days, and miss all clan events.
    I thought a sharer would fix this problem for me, so I started a long search for someone.
    I found Ipwnedchucknorris, someone who wanted to share with me and could do alot of events for me.
    After a decent talk, he seemed to have decent knowledge of the game, and trustable. I was wrong not to search more on this guy.
    I Gave him the pass, and that same day he did a war for me, with succes.
    After a day I was accused of being a scammer, I had scammed items as a middle man.
    When I logged on my char there was no sign of the items, I can only quess my share took them with him.
    Now the persons who wanted heliaxxx as a middleman apparently are totally not known by me. And I don't know why on earth they would trust a random guy..
    In a certain way I feel responsible for what happened, because maybe I had to do more research of this share. But the same goes for the one who wanted heliaxxx as middle man.. It's plain stupid to just randomly trust someone (not even knowing if it's a share or the owner).
    Sharing is a commen thing among high level chars these days.
    Instantly after I heard about it I kicked ipwnedchucknorris and posted about in on ko4life.
    This is the story in summary, since I don't have time to extent it much more for now. But I can when I come home tonight.
    I am not a scammer, just a person who picked the wrong sharer. I feel bad this has happened, but I do not feel the need to sell my items in order to replace the lost items.
    Besides, if I would just return the same value to the guy, people wouldn't just think positive of me anymore. They will just say I scammed that value anyway.
    As you can see in the topic, people call me cheater, scammer, and conclude that whole BF is scamming and cheating. There are many assumptions going around, but I can tell that none of the clan has anything to do with it.

Souls, I would like to ask your opinion on this story, and tell me what I need to do.
    I hope you can understand the situation as it is, and I had no intention and clue this could happen.

cool story bro

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurwaMac12 View Post
    cool story bro
    I wouldn't know why to make up a story like this.

Banned Senior Member

up........

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

zis there c/o or bo?

shane why the fk isnt chuck banned yet hes been accused of various scamms/attempted