Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

B> 2x ROL (90$ Each), SSE (is worthing 60$ i think), Iron Neck (300$) - PayPal

This is a discussion on B> 2x ROL (90$ Each), SSE (is worthing 60$ i think), Iron Neck (300$) - PayPal within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; :wub: maybe going paper ;P[/b] suicide....
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

:wub: maybe going paper ;P[/b]
    suicide.

Banned

suicide.[/b]
    why ? =( i wanna kill ;<

SmasHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY u suck.. <3 Bump

Banned

;(

Don&#39;t cry meh .. Was a jk. You pwn badly . <3 BUMP

Banned

Don&#39;t cry meh .. Was a jk. You pwn badly . <3 BUMP[/b]
    lol :P

WOW!!
    We TRADED items last night and he said like paper is rly good, hits more , hp more , I just need to buy rest of my accesories then I&#39;ll be good... I sold rest of my items for getting flame or imir rings.
    But today, "I changed my mind"
    wtf? r u serious? after i sold rest of my things in inn he changes his mind! woot! f*ckn fair!
    We traded items, u said u liked em just need your rols or w/e in your topic.
    wow dude u rly have changeable personality.
    / the end.

Banned

WOW!!
    We TRADED items last night and he said like paper is rly good, hits more , hp more , I just need to buy rest of my accesories then I&#39;ll be good... I sold rest of my items for getting flame or imir rings.
    But today, "I changed my mind"
    wtf? r u serious? after i sold rest of my paper things in inn he changes his mind! woot! fckn fair!
    We traded items, u said u liked em just need your rols or w/e in your topic.
    wow dude u rly have changeable personality.
    / the end.[/b]
    WOW?
    LOLOL, man u dont know for who are u talking.
    i have like 200 vouchers in this forum for the first.
    For the second, we just make a TRADE and no a DEAL, and what type of person are u? AAAH, ya.. you&#39;re a turk guy, and all turks are same

Ty for free bump btw kid.

WOW!
    I&#39;ve never scammed any1 in my life and I WONT.
    Kid? lolz I&#39;m not minor Mr. Old Man

"Who wanna change elixer +8,crimson +8 etc..." YOU JUST DID IT AND YOU CREATED A TOPIC LIKE "I WANNA CHANGE MY ITEMS FOR PAPER ITEMS." LOOK 1 PAGE BACK OK?

WE TRADED ALL OF OUR ITEMS AND U WANT EM BACK NOW AND YOU&#39;RE CRYIN ABOUT IT.

that&#39;s enough f*ck stop talkin sh*t bout me ok?

/bb

Banned

WOW!
    I&#39;ve never scammed any1 in my life and I WONT.
    Kid? lolz I&#39;m not minor Mr. Old Man

"Who wanna change elixer +8,crimson +8 etc..." YOU JUST DID IT AND YOU CREATED A TOPIC LIKE "I WANNA CHANGE MY ITEMS FOR PAPER. LOOK 1 PAGE BACK OK?
    ROFL, well you&#39;ve got scammed me and tell this?
    Scam is one guy keep the items from other guy if u dont know.

that&#39;s enough f*ck stop talkin sh*t bout me ok?
    /bb[/b]
    1º LOL, 19 years old.. WOWOWOWOWO whats this?
    More one year than 18? omfg
    Man, you have age for work : )

2º Yes i was have a topic, but if u dont remember, i never was put crystal +8 for trade (right? yes right)
    One thing is TRADE for know what one char safes in paper or int, other thing is make a deal

Well yea, i still dont like turks cuz they have a fukin bad head -.-&#39;

1º LOL, 19 years old.. WOWOWOWOWO whats this?
    More one year than 18? omfg
    Man, you have age for work : )

2º Yes i was have a topic, but if u dont remember, i never was put crystal +8 for trade (right? yes right)
    One thing is TRADE for know what one char safes in paper or int, other thing is make a deal
    [/b]
    1º Being 19 is better than being retard, and living entire life w/o personality.

2º "I never put crystals +8 for trade" r u serious? so how did I get em? lol man u r just talkin sh*t about yourself, not me.
    TRADING w/o DEALING? lmao.

Banned

1º Being 19 is better than being retard, and living entire life w/o personality.

2º "I never put crystals +8 for trade" r u serious? so how did I get em? lol man u r just talkin sh*t about yourself, not me.
    TRADING w/o DEALING? lmao.[/b]
    1º The retard here is you, because u dont know have fun in a game and need scam a guy for have a happy day.
    Living entire life w/o personality? lol, you dont know 1/4 of my personality, for who know me they can say what think about, and change MIND is SAME = IF I DONT LIKE PAPER I NEED GO BACK TO INT NO? omfg

2º Didn&#39;t received the two pieces of crystals +8? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, man dont wanna talk to you again.
    you said a sentence for i believe that u&#39;re a fukin faggot scammer, now cya.

Dont want talk to guys from turkyie without head.

1º The retard here is you, because u dont know have fun in a game and need scam a guy for have a happy day.
    Living entire life w/o personality? lol, you dont know 1/4 of my personality, for who know me they can say what think about, and change MIND is SAME = IF I DONT LIKE PAPER I NEED GO BACK TO INT NO? omfg

Didn&#39;t received the two pieces of crystals +8? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, man dont wanna talk to you again.
    you said a sentence for i believe that u&#39;re a fukin faggot scammer, now cya.
    Dont want talk to guys from turkyie without head.[/b]
    1º I realized your personality 100% dude lol. changing mind after 1 day and I sold my items for buying elemental rings?

2º Who said that "I didnt received the two pieces of crystals +8?" Read my words carefully.

===> "I never put crystals +8 for trade" r u serious? so how did I get em? lol man u r just talkin sh*t about yourself, not me.

Banned

1º I realized your personality 100% dude lol. changing mind after 1 day and I sold my items for buying elemental rings?

2º Who said that "I didnt received the two pieces of crystals +8?" Read my words carefully.

===> "I never put crystals +8 for trade" r u serious? so how did I get em? lol man u r just talkin sh*t about yourself, not me.[/b]
    1º Sorry but you&#39;re a stupid guy and u was prefer to run so fast for dont trade my items
    About crystals, i dont need know but give me it, it wasn&#39;t in list

1º Sorry but you&#39;re a stupid guy and u was prefer to run so fast for dont trade my items
    About crystals, i dont need know but give me it, it wasn&#39;t in list [/b]
    lmao. self satted.

/closed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast