Will Spend 750+USD on lvl 83 charcter!

This is a discussion on Will Spend 750+USD on lvl 83 charcter! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage OR Priest. Sorry no ...
Page: 1

Banned

Wink Will Spend 750+USD on lvl 83 charcter!

Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage OR Priest. Sorry no rouges played it enough in MYKO. the lvl 83 Must be past 5% And in good NP standings.. IE more then 10k
    Geared or Naked. naked charcter price will be 250-500 depending on NP

If your charcter is Geared dont bother coming at me with "ok" gear.. I want GG gear.. Im talking Raptor +7/8/9 Shell set +7/8/9 .. Or the new armor +7/8/9. ROC +2/3 or higher.. all accesories need to be +1/2/3 or higher.. Staffs +8 or better... i think you get my point.. Now you must be thinking 750 bucks for all this stuff? Please... Well 750 is the minimum.. I will spend as much as need on a charcter that fits my standereds above posted.. So if you have all this SUPER LEGIT GG stuff. or better and ASK for 2,000USD.. will work it out. Eh? Have a friend that is super gg and legit gear.. never thought of selling? Maybe that price tag will catch his eye.. PM ME will go from there. Im not crazy.. I just want a PK charcter a vet looking to get back into it.

Send me your details of the character to the T even what color his poop is. I want it all. Have a nice day
    (p.s sense this is carnac i may drop the requirments just a little.. so if you come close PM me and will talk)
    p.s.s DONT PM ME SELLING JUST ITEMS I WANT A CHARCTER FIRST
    Lets make a deal! ,
    AmpZ

Banned

Bumpppppppppppp