B> 6x 2400kc kesn

This is a discussion on B> 6x 2400kc kesn within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Yup, gimmie a pm. 2400kc is 30$ , not paying more then 6gb each code....
Page: 1

Banned

Default B> 6x 2400kc kesn

Yup, gimmie a pm.
    2400kc is 30$ , not paying more then 6gb each code.

Banned

anyone? sdfs

I will give you a free advice since this happened to my friend. If you are going to buy KESN for gbs, buy it from someone trustworthy who isn't going to charge back after you give him the goldbars. Because after you use the code, it is your account that gets banned. Playspan works with K2 to ban fraudsters. If you want a code for what I believe is cheap, someone is probably going to sell it to you. However, you are putting yourself at risk. A normal person or a normal trader has a margin of profit that they are trying to obtain when they sell KESN codes, so they charge a premium. No normal person or trader would sell the KESN below cost unless they are trying to scam you. If i were you I would buy it from someone who has a history of good trades and would gladly pay the premium.
    Last edited by darkcloud3; 02-27-2010 at 12:57 AM.

Banned

Thanks for the heads up, i guess ill buy it off a friend then for a bit more expensive
    Ty again.

Your welcome man I don't like to see people losing their accounts for something that they can't control. Be proactive and always be aware of who you are trading with.