Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

B> +9 shard/dv +3 uniques and gg sin items!

This is a discussion on B> +9 shard/dv +3 uniques and gg sin items! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by perfection V2 @Sonvicky Why u talking shit to the best sin that Cwest has ever seen..? If ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    @Sonvicky Why u talking shit to the best sin that Cwest has ever seen..? If he wants those items let him get them rather or not hes decked or not he can still pwn u 1v1 full hp.. so take a \_ in the back of the FAIL BUS
    <3

these guys new to the server and don't realise i was uncontested in 1v1's from the beginning of the server till i quit.. i didn't spend $1 usd then and was rank#1 and now 2 and a half years later after a server launched ppl come to flame me xD

bump b4 sleep

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    <3

these guys new to the server and don't realise i was uncontested in 1v1's from the beginning of the server till i quit.. i didn't spend $1 usd then and was rank#1 and now 2 and a half years later after a server launched ppl come to flame me xD
    up for the best sin ever <3

naab i beated u in 1v1 aq

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    If you need shit like that to play a sin ON CARNAC-WEST, then you've clearly not even played the server at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    funny thing is he is right what he said lol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxra2Nn7K9Y]YouTube - Maino - Hi Hater (Video)[/ame]

bumpupupup

upasdupapp

++++++++++++++++++

upupasdfasdf

Godl1k3

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    <3

Im not wanting to join an argument. But just a question... did u beat stonecoldkillah in 1v1?

oh and free bump above my selling thread :P

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I've actually been playing this server for over 3 years now -> I'm doing more than decent and besides that... There's no complete krowaz set +8 on the entire server (as far as I know atleast)

I wish you knew how retarded your own post actually was. On CW, you can pwn pretty much anyone even with +0s.. I'd go for +2 MAX and even then, it's really not needed.

Exactly, this aint any of the old turk infested servers. If it were, I'd say go for a +9 set with some +4s lol, but it aint. Have fun buying that shit, you really did make my day xD

PS. Only came to this post because my clannies ingame were laughing their ass off to this topic and I had to see it for my own eyes.

PPS. Free bump!
    ur making urself look stupid ._.
    steven was probly da most feared guy in da beginning of cwest lol

uve been playing since da start and uve never seen steven, wat r u smoking lol xD

and hes from new zealand, which means hes cool

up asdsadf

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    steven was probly da most feared guy in da beginning of cwest lol
    I have to lol at that...

upasdfasdflj

It's just funny to read such a threads...
    I was since the first day of CW, had more quality time away from CW but still was since the beggining.
    NP's doesnt prove skills, Nps show how long u've been wasting ur time on CZ and wars, that's it.

I wouldn't say a word like "i was the best" "he is the best" "he will win u full hp" etc...
    I'll stick to "You're the best, but allways will b some1 better" which means u r just a poke in the system.

for the guy who said that "He'll beat you full hp" u better keep ur mouth shut, people like u makes me cry... dont compare any1 to any1, cuz even if u'll do u r just a moron.

Another free bump.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    It's just funny to read such a threads...
    I was since the first day of CW, had more quality time away from CW but still was since the beggining.
    NP's doesnt prove skills, Nps show how long u've been wasting ur time on CZ and wars, that's it.

I wouldn't say a word like "i was the best" "he is the best" "he will win u full hp" etc...
    I'll stick to "You're the best, but allways will b some1 better" which means u r just a poke in the system.

for the guy who said that "He'll beat you full hp" u better keep ur mouth shut, people like u makes me cry... dont compare any1 to any1, cuz even if u'll do u r just a moron.

Another free bump.
    god bless you son.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast