Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

B> +9 shard/dv +3 uniques and gg sin items!

This is a discussion on B> +9 shard/dv +3 uniques and gg sin items! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; uppppppppp...
Page: 3

uppppppppp

upupupupup

Banned

Any more e-peen flexing and sum1 is getting a time out.

Topic hijacking/flaming is not allowed, take it to the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    It's just funny to read such a threads...
    I was since the first day of CW, had more quality time away from CW but still was since the beggining.
    NP's doesnt prove skills, Nps show how long u've been wasting ur time on CZ and wars, that's it.

I wouldn't say a word like "i was the best" "he is the best" "he will win u full hp" etc...
    I'll stick to "You're the best, but allways will b some1 better" which means u r just a poke in the system.

for the guy who said that "He'll beat you full hp" u better keep ur mouth shut, people like u makes me cry... dont compare any1 to any1, cuz even if u'll do u r just a moron.

Another free bump.
    +1 and free bumpp for sexy items ;o)

welcome back steven. crazy how people cant stay away from ko :P i have played with steven for 2 servers who used two different classes and did way above average on both. got border dragon on both servers lol not only of how much he played, but hes also a really smart and skillful player.^^ i doubt youll get those items bro but i wish you the best of luck steve. and greetings to your bro robin too :P

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    welcome back steven. crazy how people cant stay away from ko :P i have played with steven for 2 servers who used two different classes and did way above average on both. got border dragon on both servers lol not only of how much he played, but hes also a really smart and skillful player.^^ i doubt youll get those items bro but i wish you the best of luck steve. and greetings to your bro robin too :P

Allen
    thnx old friend, haven't talked to you in forever.. we need to catch up sometime

uppppppppppp

uppppasdasdsad

Banned Senior Member

im agree with mustman

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    If you need shit like that to play a sin ON CARNAC-WEST, then you've clearly not even played the server at all.
    1) TED... ur hijacking this guy's thread. next time i see a flame here from you after this post i will have to smack ya with an infraction.

2) I HAVE been on this server since start, you havent and if u have ....sorry baba...but u were a nobody then. While i was running for king as dcz at beginning of server this guy was top Rogue on server in AFK clan - which was the top clan for the first year of server ran by Devin/Derek.

I expected to see someone flame this guy for the time he was king and NT'd namechanged to Cardinal not becuz of gear he wants to buy( same gear everyone else is wanting to buy). I think this is you right Steven? - was part of that drama about the IN which is why you left AFK? U left longer then a year ago I thought tho, I wasnt a CZ mage while u played. Ive been in cz now for last 2 years on an 80 mage.

anyway... too much crap on this guy's thread already. I keep seeing it I will be handing out infractions points, if u get rude with me you will get the auto 3 points which results in autoban(temp 7 day ban).

you've all been forewarned! Steven, if u want me to clean ur thread just say so........

good luck

edit: didnt get to read as far as where Sancte posted, sorry baba.... ill let you have it^^

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    1) TED... ur hijacking this guy's thread. next time i see a flame here from you after this post i will have to smack ya with an infraction.

2) I HAVE been on this server since start, you havent and if u have ....sorry baba...but u were a nobody then. While i was running for king as dcz at beginning of server this guy was top Rogue on server in AFK clan - which was the top clan for the first year of server ran by Devin/Derek.

I expected to see someone flame this guy for the time he was king and NT'd namechanged to Cardinal not becuz of gear he wants to buy( same gear everyone else is wanting to buy). I think this is you right Steven? - was part of that drama about the IN which is why you left AFK? U left longer then a year ago I thought tho, I wasnt a CZ mage while u played. Ive been in cz now for last 2 years on an 80 mage.

anyway... too much crap on this guy's thread already. I keep seeing it I will be handing out infractions points, if u get rude with me you will get the auto 3 points which results in autoban(temp 7 day ban).

you've all been forewarned! Steven, if u want me to clean ur thread just say so........

good luck

edit: didnt get to read as far as where Sancte posted, sorry baba.... ill let you have it^^
    thnx mate,

I was always Steven, I was in Vicarious then AFK... and yea Cardinal is another rogue, he went orc and made some drama xD

yea..if you dont know who steven is..you've clearly never played this server. and if he wants to buy awesome items for fun..why shouldnt he.

also he is asking for +8 krowaz set, he just stated krowaz8 as in any pecees he can get.i mean there are 2 pieces of preist +9 krowaz..why would there not be a few +8 rogue.

up for gg rogue.
    Last edited by bknight; 12-09-2010 at 12:00 AM.

upppppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Any more e-peen flexing and sum1 is getting a time out.

Topic hijacking/flaming is not allowed, take it to the arena.
    JUSTIN WTH i thought u DIED where u been?

uppppppppp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast