B> Cape quest thingy

This is a discussion on B> Cape quest thingy within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Yeah, I need that cape quest thingy, the one from Caitharos or something. Post your price....
Page: 1

Frankyy

Yeah, I need that cape quest thingy, the one from Caitharos or something.

Post your price.

MrTriumpH

u cant sell it .

You're thinking of the Acredited Grade 1 thing 0.o That'd cost you a pretty penny count of only destructafagz nd AFK are the only clans close to Acred G1

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

You're thinking of the Acredited Grade 1 thing 0.o That'd cost you a pretty penny count of only destructafagz nd AFK are the only clans close to Acred G1[/b]
    i feel much love

thekingofswing

u need to earn it there buddy, we wont sell it and we wont be selling the felankor one either, onsloughts right only 2 clans can do it and i doubt afk will be selling it either

those are signs of a strong clan and the strong clans dont want the weak to share kk bb <3

You&#39;re thinking of the Acredited Grade 1 thing 0.o That&#39;d cost you a pretty penny count of only destructafagz nd AFK are the only clans close to Acred G1[/b]

yr so cute onslought thats why i love u <3

Banned

You&#39;re thinking of the Acredited Grade 1 thing 0.o That&#39;d cost you a pretty penny count of only destructafagz nd AFK are the only clans close to Acred G1[/b]
    i doubt afk will sell either

u need to earn it there buddy, we wont sell it and we wont be selling the felankor one either, onsloughts right only 2 clans can do it and i doubt afk will be selling it either
    those are signs of a strong clan and the strong clans dont want the weak to share kk bb <3[/b]
    agreed

Frankyy

Oh see, because my BDW clan is close to grade 4, and we plan to keep gaining nps. We want a cape, but i dont think we will be able to take caitharos

Think any Undezz/Absolute power will be able to help us when we hit G3?

**We are orc.

**BDW Clan is called GG.

MrTriumpH

ABLSOULTE power have disband strike and 3 other mage joined Undes today

Frankyy

Cool, but i was asking if any of your undezz people could help us out when we hit g3.

i think thatl b quite hard, cus we have all donated all our np&#39;s 2 clan.. and dont wanna loose em..

FredTFT

Oh see, because my BDW clan is close to grade 4, and we plan to keep gaining nps. We want a cape, but i dont think we will be able to take caitharos

Think any Undezz/Absolute power will be able to help us when we hit G3?

**We are orc.

**BDW Clan is called GG.[/b]
    you don&#39;t need the accredited thingy... you just need to kill caeitharos, which is not much more than a Talos with more HP/AC and less AP.
    The thing is that the caitharos&#39; brain isn&#39;t tradable, so you&#39;ll have to do the quest yourself anyway^^
    (find a warrior to tank it for you if you can&#39;t do it yourself...)

Frankyy

Thing is, we are a bunch of lvl 43&#39;s to 45&#39;s. I dont think we can even come near to killing it.