Trade 83 Warrior for 80+ Sin

This is a discussion on Trade 83 Warrior for 80+ Sin within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; With so many accounts flying about , I was curious if anyone fancied doing a swap with me. I have ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Trade 83 Warrior for 80+ Sin

With so many accounts flying about , I was curious if anyone fancied doing a swap with me.

I have a lvl 83 Warrior with full Krowaz +7 , Hellbreaker +8 , Dual ROC , dual WE , DR , PE , WP and Skelly Belt. He's got 650k np and has the boardered S on the human side. It's got Valks and Wings atm with the hp boost , and there is heaps of "stuff" on the account. There is a lvl 63 BP and a lvl 65 warrior on the account.

I have all the details you need to swap the emails , passwords ect. The current email is NOT part of the deal ( it's my Felix email ) , obviously the account is registered for europe , so this can still be used by euros once the block is put into place.

The Rouge can be 80+ , needs to have Shells+8/9 or Krowaz +7 , dual shards +8 min and I am not bothered about the unquies that much. The account can come with 0 np ( the lower the better oddly enough ) , However I am pretty flexable with most things and would possibly look at cash going either way for the deal.

Final request is that the new owner name changes as it would mean 3 chars with Felix in it's name activly playing and my poor clannies get confussed enough as it is

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Had a few offers already , to top the top the thread goes!

warrior is more fun felix stay as warrior