Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S > WP +3

This is a discussion on S > WP +3 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; SOLD TO " thing " 290usd. haters can qq more...
Page: 1

Radiatasoul

Cool S > WP +3

• SOLD TO " thing " 290usd.

haters can qq more
    Last edited by Radiatasoul; 04-24-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Radiatasoul

=======================

Banned Senior Member

Interesting... you going to sell a shard +12 rb, Jud belt+3, rols +2, emes +2 next?

fishyy not a item u come across often maybe provide a seller? from you u got it from?

Banned Senior Member

yea... he hacked off happynoob.

fishy thing is he had info to happynoob and happyhoe and some days later selling items that were on those 2 ye weird :s

i would say hacked items untill u prove u didnt hack em of HappyNoob.
    somehow u getting across new items everyday wich noob had, seem really weird >.<

as swagger said are these items coming soon aswell?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I'll get this topic closed and this fucker banned no worries. Im gonna get DuWolf or Enceno on him soon also

Radiatasoul

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I'll get this topic closed and this fucker banned no worries. Im gonna get DuWolf or Enceno on him soon also

Dont talk bullshit about me if you dont have any proof, I always buy items and sell it here everyone can check my post and topic that I started, and Before I buy this WP, I even ask one of the happynoob owner or sharer ( roy ) about wp's price before I buy from the reseller guy that I been known him for 2 month, if I hack someone items, I would not ask him how much it will be after hack him, so dont talk bs about me, also I didnt have any info other than id and password, and If im that good to hack someone without any email - g1 login - secret key , I wouldnt hack wp +3 LOL so put some proof or delete all ur posts or Im gonna report you guys.

Edit : BDW, I do not have main character, ur right funkzz. And the guy I am buying the items, I never seen him real character either, but I really dont care unless I buy him from way cheaper, I've been selling items here to many people and never heard any complain yet. So please DONT TALK SHIT about me, Some of the guys that post here dont even know me or talked me before and Swagger, sadly I dont have those items that ur saying, but I m gonna get +11 rev shard today for sale I may try upgrade to 12 just for you. zzz

Last edited by Radiatasoul; 04-23-2011 at 12:38 PM.

who did u buy the wp from then?

Radiatasoul

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    who did u buy the wp from then?

His ign Wardomk, but I really dont think this is the main character because when I saw him he is looking like 1lvl, no armors no etc. But I've been buying items and gbs from him without any problems so I really dont care who he is as long is I get items for cheap and make profit after selling it, I will give the msn info of him to mod because I am gonna try to contact admin and mod here and report the ppl talkin shit about me.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yo try to report me man, nothing will happen lol......Go give me the msn of the dude you claim ur getting the items from in a pm and i'll have a conversation with him

Banned

Someone pass on the popcorn

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA[/ame]
    Last edited by darkleet00; 04-23-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Radiatasoul

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Yo try to report me man, nothing will happen lol......Go give me the msn of the dude you claim ur getting the items from in a pm and i'll have a conversation with him
    I just sended to you my msn and his msn.

an item that is FKING RARE TO BE IN MARKET, yet everyone knows who owns every single wp+3 and u randomly buy one, claiming the guy who sold it went first... and also sold a gabs+7 last week... seeing emmo got hacked and luckily that was it one of them with only you having been playing our accounts and then hacked shortly after

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast