S> some igi for USD via WU or PP / IGC also

This is a discussion on S> some igi for USD via WU or PP / IGC also within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling list: Shio tears +2 B/O 140$ shio tears +1 B/O 60$ garp +1 rev B/o 50 $ ske belt ...
Page: 1

Banned

Selling list:

Shio tears +2 B/O 140$
    shio tears +1 B/O 60$
    garp +1 rev B/o 50 $
    ske belt B/O 80$
    ep +1 B/O 50$

feel free to pm me here, Sold my mage so xD

give me some offers for igc

Banned

omg .. no one wants this items O_o ?

Banned

Sold the garp

Alibaba85

if u would lower the costs of the shio's they would sell.
    convert ur usd prices to coin and compare that to the duel +1's i recently bought for coin..... i paid 4gbs for each +1. Convert that to usd and it would have been about 25.00. I going by counting 1gb =6.5 usd.

I would buy all those shio's from you right now igc if you could come close to those prices. pm me if intereted. Doesnt have to be that low, but has to be lower. I understand maybe ur patient looking for the right amount of coin and if so........disregard this post.

and no flame or hijak, just trying to make a deal and seen u seeling these for 2 weeks now.

Good Luck baba!!!! xD

Banned

if u would lower the costs of the shio's they would sell.
    convert ur usd prices to coin and compare that to the duel +1's i recently bought for coin..... i paid 4gbs for each +1. Convert that to usd and it would have been about 25.00. I going by counting 1gb =6.5 usd.

I would buy all those shio's from you right now igc if you could come close to those prices. pm me if intereted. Doesnt have to be that low, but has to be lower. I understand maybe ur patient looking for the right amount of coin and if so........disregard this post.

and no flame or hijak, just trying to make a deal and seen u seeling these for 2 weeks now.

Good Luck baba!!!! xD[/b]
    sold my shio +1 for 700m and my shio +2 for 20gb's , so now im sellin a shit load GB's atm i have 34gb's and ep +1 ske belt and some other craps thats worth around 5gbs to sell ^^