Be careful guys!

This is a discussion on Be careful guys! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Today i made a test - to see how naiv people actually were on this forum. I did this test ...
Page: 1

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Default Be careful guys!

Today i made a test - to see how naiv people actually were on this forum.
    I did this test because a friend of mine recently got scammed for 600+usd.

I wanted 2 see how easy people are too trick on this forum - and how much a vouch from another person really means?

I started by finding a victim ' (without to many many posts/vouchers ofc)
    With items worth around 50+gb's
    This person doesnt want his name out.

I made him an offer on this item on 400 us.d ' and after some pming around he decided 2 take the offer via PP.

After that i told him that i wasn't sure that i could trust him since he didnt have much vouchers - and that i wanted the items first.. He looked at my vouchers and even pmed them and people said i was ok (I've never traded for more then around 40us.d-50us.d with people) But anyways they still decided too vouch for me.

I even made the person log into c2 too give me the items and first when he logged i told him on my FAKE msn that it was all just a test. I've later on talked with him and he's not mad at me for testing but happy that i did show him how easy he could've lost his items -- So please Guys - USE THOSE DAMN MIDDLESMANS. This forum is way 2 easy 2 get around with!

Kasper '

PS. It's ok 2 flame me for making this test - but I really wanted 2 show u all how easy it was to scam one.

PPS - No people or animals was harmed during this test.

Sorry for putting this thread in here - But it all happed on C-west and didnt know where else to put it.

Well made, hope people take the advice given

a846039

good job m8

well i`m sure that now your victim will be much more carefull

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

scammer.

Smart thinking bro

Lets keep this in the top for a while

You probably got caught in your scam, and used this BS story because you failed at your scam

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    You probably got caught in your scam, and used this BS story because you failed at your scam
    ehm - if u really think that I can ask the guy i used for this test if u can have his name - i had the chance 2 take items worth 400 USD - but instead i told him what was going on... So please hush with stuff like that.. IF i wanted 2 scam, i could've done it.

It would be more believeable if you had some screenshots and tell us who your "victim" was

This really sounds like your scam failed, and you made up this BS story to cover your ass

So now if that "unnamed" person calls you out as an attempted scammer, you can point to this topic and say "This was all just a Hoax, i was testing you"

Its like if you were to walk through Airport Security with a Gun... and right after you get through security, you show the security guard your "GUN" you made it through security with

"Oh officer i was just testing airport security, i'm a good person, i was just testing"

i'm sure you'd end up getting a boot up your ass

so yeah

justify yourself all you want, but this was a shady thing you did
    Last edited by Wirinom22; 11-18-2009 at 11:57 AM.

PathosKid

Quote Originally Posted by wirinom22 View Post
    it would be more believeable if you had some screenshots and tell us who your "victim" was

this really sounds like your scam failed, and you made up this bs story to cover your ass

so now if that "unnamed" person calls you out as an attempted scammer, you can point to this topic and say "this was all just a hoax, i was testing you"

its like if you were to walk through airport security with a gun... And right after you get through security, you show the security guard your "gun" you made it through security with

"oh officer i was just testing airport security, i'm a good person, i was just testing"

i'm sure you'd end up getting a boot up your ass

so yeah

justify yourself all you want, but this was a shady thing you did
    +11111111111111111