Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B>legionnaire bands +2/Lillime's +2

This is a discussion on B>legionnaire bands +2/Lillime's +2 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; buying lillimes +2 visual for gbs Trading: Dual rol +2 for dual Lb +2 +gbs or item...
Page: 1

Default B>legionnaire bands +2/Lillime's +2

buying lillimes +2 visual for gbs

Trading:
    Dual rol +2 for dual Lb +2 +gbs or item
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 09-12-2010 at 01:52 PM.

bumpzoarz also buying 350 ac scrolls

bampppppppppp

bampppppppp

i got 1 pack of 350 pm me
    btw, we come to ardy nd u guys leave? wow no comment
    publicenemies ftw XD

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    i got 1 pack of 350 pm me
    btw, we come to ardy nd u guys leave? wow no comment
    publicenemies ftw XD
    lmao if u really want to be put in ur place let us know and we'll clan vs but please b4 u think ur good talk to ur clannys bout when it was us 5 against u guys and who got dominated when we were unbuffed and they were buffed please dont tlk shit lmao, anytime u guys want to clan vs let us know lol

ps. were u one of the random ass people they added cuz they felt bad for lmao?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lmao if u really want to be put in ur place let us know and we'll clan vs but please b4 u think ur good talk to ur clannys bout when it was us 5 against u guys and who got dominated when we were unbuffed and they were buffed please dont tlk shit lmao, anytime u guys want to clan vs let us know lol

ps. were u one of the random ass people they added cuz they felt bad for lmao?
    haha, u wish, no i played with them on vic when we were ruling cz, if you want i can give u some advices about priest my little budy no need anger
    chill bro

haha, u wish, no i played with them on vic when we were ruling cz, if you want i can give u some advices about priest my little budy no need anger
    chill bro
    Lol I really doubt u can teach me anything on a priest I don't kno lmao, and so u r one of the noob priests jasp was tlkinh about that ur clan is filled with?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Lol I really doubt u can teach me anything on a priest I don't kno lmao, and so u r one of the noob priests jasp was tlkinh about that ur clan is filled with?
    i used to play with my friend emmo on jackshoe, now lvling a bp to join them in ardy, and remember, it wasnt me who entered vent saying, dude, we had no buffs, u guys had 2 buffers, haha, loved it
    bump for you abi

i used to play with my friend emmo on jackshoe, now lvling a bp to join them in ardy, and remember, it wasnt me who entered vent saying, dude, we had no buffs, u guys had 2 buffers, haha, loved it
    bump for you abi
    lol so ur not even their and ur saying we left cuz of ur clan lmao, and everyone and their mother played on jackshoe so that tells me nothing about u, and yah i said that in vent when i went in their to ask if you guys were comming back cuz i didnt think u were cuz of what we had just done to u lmao, than roy started saying we got pushed back which is why we brought up the buffer thing, and even with no buffs we went in their u had 800 on board we left with 2k + u left with like 1100 when u went to bdw lmao

it was only me and ages btw on vent, i dont know why too much flame it was just a pk of 5 min why u got hurted so much, and btw, well i played it the last 2 months when it was most active, anyway lets dont make this public, if you want anything pm me or so
    bump

and like i told u it was only me and deceiver in vent in our party lol and it definately wasnt just 5 mins lmao, and u guys had mad people in vent at that time cuz mob was their 2 lol and he said something and so was emoooooo lol so nice try anywayssss feel free to bump this topic and whenever and i mean whenever u guys wanna clan vs let us know and we'll set up something.

quick edit: im pretty sure shankz has it frapsed ill ask him next time he comes on vent
    2nd edit: hmm nice pk session we just had lol? mr intelligence.
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 09-12-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast