S> Lvl 83 Priest

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 83 Priest within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Alright so heres the deal, i dont really wana sell this char cuz i love it too much , but ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Alright so heres the deal, i dont really wana sell this char cuz i love it too much , but i though maby i should put it up in the market just in case, so im gona put up a B/O price for everything i own as a bulk, i will NOT be selling items individually. Its all or none. I will only accept payments via WU so dont bother asking for PP ( sorry to the PP users =/ ).

For the price of $1400.00 ( USD ) you will receive the following:

-Lvl 83 priest, With PS+1 ( Reverse ) ( 54heal/ 70duf/ 23master ) , Lvl 80 PS quest still Available!!
    -Iron Neck
    -Glass Belt
    -2x ROC
    -Undefetable Wirinom +7
    -BP fabric set +8 hp/str
    -~8gb
    -and bunch of nub item to make a total value of maby 3gb+

Character will be transfered in a Character Seal Scroll, WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE

If anyone feels that the price is too much.... please keep it to yourself as my price will not change, although offers are always welcome .

Thank You!!

FearMe

up and if ur selling in and ib im the buyer :P

bought lvl 81 warrior from him GG

Ohh didnt know, understood. now i do have a question, in my case i was wanting the buyer to provide the CSS does that change anything? or do I myself have to have 1 no matter what?

up and if ur selling in and ib im the buyer :P

bought lvl 81 warrior from him GG[/b]
    Ty man

Banned

You have to get the character ring. Also when showing the screenshot, it must be the whole screenshot not just a edited version of a CR.