Buying Enion Bow+7/Excep IB+7 Or MOre

This is a discussion on Buying Enion Bow+7/Excep IB+7 Or MOre within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Also buying Rogue plate+7 with dex paying 2m per peace but must have dex on it or +8 if u ...
Page: 1

dizz123

Also buying Rogue plate+7 with dex paying 2m per peace but must have dex on it or +8 if u have thanks and i have coins so LMK how much u want for the armor or bow that u have

Also buying Rogue plate+7 with dex paying 2m per peace but must have dex on it or +8 if u have thanks and i have coins so LMK how much u want for the armor or bow that u have[/b]
    ive got an enion 7 make an offer

dizz123

ive got an enion 7 make an offer[/b]
    um i dont really know what it worth really i have not seen 1 in days in merchant so LMK a goin price for it and i will see what i can do edit: just seen a +6 enion bow in merchant for 120m so i guess we can starrt of with the offer of 300m

dizz123

W00t bought enion bow+7 for 450m from merchatn and to stupid crak heads not saying any names try to get 700m for them to fuk off and learn prices b4 u talk to me again

i hope you aren't talking about me cause you offered me 300

dizz123

i hope you aren't talking about me cause you offered me 300[/b]
    naw but u lol'd as u said u paid 3x that when it not no were near worth it

naw but u lol'd as u said u paid 3x that when it not no were near worth it[/b]

i said i paid over two times 300 which is true because i paid 650 but obviously prices have gone down i wasnt looking to sell it now for 2x what you offered. tard.