im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i hope you can help me:)

This is a discussion on im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i hope you can help me:) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; well i used to play in Cwest like a year ago, then i moved to europe ko and quitted well ...
Page: 1

Default im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i hope you can help me:)

well i used to play in Cwest like a year ago, then i moved to europe ko and quitted well some of you might know me as Raeg and others dont even have a clue who i am lol.. well my question is hows the market in Cwest right now? how much are the gold bars and doest it worth coming back? is it easy to make money like before? i got a lot of free time and would like to play again. Saludos

Hello Raeg, market is dead, server is usualy dead but but dunno, sometimes things can go funny. Iron belts are 3.5gb now, Gbs are 3$. Many dupped stuff on market. Easy to gear up if u find decent traders here on ko4life

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post
    Hello Raeg, market is dead, server is usualy dead but but dunno, sometimes things can go funny. Iron belts are 3.5gb now, Gbs are 3$. Many dupped stuff on market. Easy to gear up if u find decent traders here on ko4life

And another C-west hater... Market is not dead at all..... Compared to Ares or what ever.. It is easy to gear up but that is positive...

And when pk is good we are like 4 vs 4 partys and war mostly around 5 or 6 partys against each other...
    And it's getting more every week. So the activity is coming back slowly.. but will come...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

haha mr love bikini, start to play
    then come and tell people what's dead and what is not.

On topic : Gold bars is about 3 to 3.2$ last time I checked.
    Market?well in-game prices are low just because the GBs prices went up..
    Iron neck worth like 16gb in-game..(you can get it for cheaper if someone is in rush to sell)

My opinion?well, I think its worth to come back.
    If your question is EUKO vs C-West, I would go with cwest.
    The activity in euko seems to be dead and c-west getting more and more players everyday.

We don't have 24/7 PK YET if thats what you expect to see there, but I belive if we'll keep growing we'll have PK most of the day.

Raeg were u from Denmark or Norway/ and i just came back to c-west havent been pking yet cause market is kinda slow atm xD but everything is cheap

sorry if u got me wrong, i did not mean to say anything bad. What was meant to say is "usual".
    Mr infected, im here for very long, Maybe not longer then u (c-west) but i did not baba +10s so maybe thats why u dunno meh. I just started to baba few weeks ago since ingame trades are useless

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

sorry if u got me wrong, i did not mean to say anything bad. What was meant to say is "usual".
    Mr infected, im here for very long, Maybe not longer then u (c-west) but i did not baba +10s so maybe thats why u dunno meh. I just started to baba few weeks ago since ingame trades are useless
    what babaing has to do with your reputation.
    I know who you are, and you are just another inactive warrior from rampage.(with no offence)
    I barely see you online in-game lol.

Unless you stole this name from someone.

no worries bro, lets stay on-topic, guy asked for opinion and i gave mine, I did not insult you and any other c-west player, i like c-west.
    That warrior u r reffering 2, is mine, but i dont play it, my GF does. She is not active that much.
    My main char is a priest bro, cya in cz.

raeg ma b1tch!!!!!!!!!!

c-west is c-west and always will be c-west, you eigther like it or not.
    im still hanging around even tho theres not that much action my timezone.

would like to see your hairy ass in the game again (orc side ftw)

yoooo masteer haha id love to come back but i dont have an account to play yet and thanks for all the answers infected and bikiniguy lol but im having some troubles i dont know if it has to be with my computer or its a game problem it closes all the time saying it detected a hack or something even when i was creating the character and seconds after i logg in the game the same things pops in to my face saying like hacking has been detected game will be closed and trust me i aint hacking shiit lol and to FreakingOut im from Venezuela i used to play S1ckness long time ago and the owner was from denmark! how do i contact you masterhoe?

skype/vent/hf forum/this forum pm? idk choose something

woah raeg what the hell bro long time no see =) how are you holding up
    about the log in thing you sporadically get it. just keep logging in it'll go at some point
    my experience so far with the current game : more login bugs and its a bitch to get an old account working again with all those verification problems but you wna come back you'll find a way