B > Mage Items

This is a discussion on B > Mage Items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying Mage Items like : RoM/RoL Lix +7 w Glacier / Elysium +7 Crimson +7/HP Set Glass Belt/IB 2x SSE ...
Page: 1

DraeparN

Buying Mage Items like :

RoM/RoL
    Lix +7 w Glacier / Elysium +7
    Crimson +7/HP Set
    Glass Belt/IB
    2x SSE
    EP/IN

As I said, I'm paying with USD, and don't worry about that I'm new here, I'm not a scammer.
    I'll pay first before I recieve the items ofc

Post, PM or add my msn - [email protected]

Alright, BB

sexy Owa

might want to consider paying via WU :P cant tell you how many scammers have said "im not a scammer" weeks later ending up in the hall of shame. words are cheap

DraeparN

might want to consider paying via WU :P cant tell you how many scammers have said "im not a scammer" weeks later ending up in the hall of shame. words are cheap [/b]
    I don't like WU cuz I've some issues with them so.. I'd rather prefer PP.
    That's true, but I pay before I recieve the items

Banned

yo winged ur my witness in this i might be selling him my wrath and the way i want it done is u charge back and cancel so then in a few weeks i dont lose the money and every 1 is happy <3

sexy Owa

talk to psy please before doing any paypal transaction, he will help you to make the trade more secure. reguardless of you paying first baba, chargeback on paypal is very easy to do. psy will help make it more unlikely that a chargeback will happen, so please one of you speak with him :P the man is a genious.

DraeparN

talk to psy please before doing any paypal transaction, he will help you to make the trade more secure. reguardless of you paying first baba, chargeback on paypal is very easy to do. psy will help make it more unlikely that a chargeback will happen, so please one of you speak with him :P the man is a genious.[/b]
    lol, dun worry bout ur friend. He&#39;s safe with me