Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> rogue CRAZY Items (everything)

This is a discussion on B> rogue CRAZY Items (everything) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ...................................
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default B> rogue CRAZY Items (everything)

Last edited by kingoftheworld; 04-12-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Banned Senior Member

uppppppppppp for toppppppppp

s>shard +8 if you cant find anything else

Little archer Senior Member

/facepalm.

is there any other online game out there where u literally spend thousands just to "own" on it to certain extent?

i mean, babashopping in a game where actual skill is involved isnt wise tbh

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    /facepalm.

is there any other online game out there where u literally spend thousands just to "own" on it to certain extent?

i mean, babashopping in a game where actual skill is involved isnt wise tbh
    who cares its his money, if he makes enough money in his life to spend money where he see's fit who are u 2 judge, just because u can barely pay rent and afford to spend on something doesn't mean other people are in your same financial state.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    who cares its his money, if he makes enough money in his life to spend money where he see's fit who are u 2 judge, just because u can barely pay rent and afford to spend on something doesn't mean other people are in your same financial state.
    by this post i can only assume that u also spend thousands on a game, anyways, its not like i expect anyone to actually back my point up in ko4life cwest section.

i know its his money, and everyones free of doing whatever they want to do with it.

my point is... how big is his need of getting the best items around? if i was to baba my way back to ko one day id just buy what its necessary to be averagely geared and get the rest from then.

i find no fun whatsoever in owning people that is heavily undergeared compared to me. its like killing naked people while im in fp or something.

oh well, i guess thats just me and my ways of finding this game entertaining... have fun OP 2 shotting people and enjoy my free bump

@topichijacking: i doubt people will stop selling him stuff just because of my 2 posts.

Razor it depends on what ppl think is fun.
    Some ppl like pking with average items , some just want to have nice items to look sexy, some just have fun upgrading, some just wanna xp to 83 and quit.
    If Bill Gate spend 1k on KO rather than waste 3 months of his life, staying up late to farm coz he could make 100$/sec then i think it's very reasonable.

BioDiesel

i agreee with razorrrrrr... there is no point on spending that much on a game.. cuz even if u have all the money in the world. maybe u can save some and buy u somethin cool in real life ^^

i understand he can do w/e he wants with his money tho

If he wants to spend 10,000 on KO let him, by raping people who don't he finds it fun and I can't argue with that, love getting pm'ed when you're shiny as shit.

Plus, if you could all get these items you wouldn't even waste a heartbeat.

I agree with that part there will be no fun one hitting people.

Banned Senior Member

Hahaha guys this is patel .. Get this in yr mind patel never had spender 1$ in game .. And the items I'm buying it's just fake post bcz I can only afford only 1 items from list ... I made list so at least I can get 1 items.. So calm yr asses down sike. And I'm not baba ask people who have made deal with me b4.... Don't just come up on someone post and talk bull shyt... Ty I'm a big reseller of big items....and 1 thing I tell u if people do baba doesn't mean they will play in game.. That's also a damn fvcking big reselll ( buy chip- sell expensive) thank you have fun

Banned Senior Member

can u guys say that patel trustable or no? bcz there are some retarded peopleho think peopls dont trust me...

roxikcz

Bump for trusty kingoftheworld

Banned Senior Member

uppppppppppppp

Banned Senior Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast