Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

B>Some Crazzzy gear USD only

This is a discussion on B>Some Crazzzy gear USD only within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ...
Page: 3

hmm looks like the link's not working i will host on a diff web

Quote Originally Posted by Qubee View Post
    there you go

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    He PM'ed me asking to buy all my gbs, but wanted the gbs first. Now hes just buying time to scam other people before he gets banned. The fact that he is buying +9/3 gear for every class should have been a dead give away that he was up to something.

A month ago he tried the same thing. He wanted to buy all my gbs (again) but wanted the gbs first. I told him he can send me 10gbs worth of money then I would trade him 10gbs, and then just repeat the process. After he said no I even offered to go first (10gbs worth) and he again refused. He is just looking for a big scam.
    kobi's had access to thousands of unlocked acc. Every way is risked with usd trades just becuase he did it like this doesnt mean he scammed. he doesnt have a paypal so i mean it be retarded to trade the gbs and then run to the store and do this multiple times.........

@ Qubee

Did you seriously give items before money? what's wrong with you? what's wrong with people being so naive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zzkzz View Post
    my.space.bar.is.broken.but.it.has.nothing.to.do.wi th.the.fact.u.trying.to.burn.me.up
    I'm trying to "burn you up" because you have attempted to scam me twice now. I have revised my original post to be clear and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    First, I justed wanted to say that the fact that he is buying +9/3 items for every class is just a dead give away that he is looking for a quick scam.

He sent me a private message earlier today, I'm assuming this was after he scammed Qubee, asking to buy all my gold bars. He wanted all the gold bars before sending a payment, of course, I refused.

This actually isn't the first time he tried this with me. I was selling a large sum of gold bars back when prices where dirt cheap and bars where worth A LOT more. He wanted the gold bars first again. So I offered him an alternative.
    1. You send me 10gbs worth of U.S.D.
    2. I send you 10gbs
    3. You send me 10gbs worth of U.S.D.
    4. I send you 10gbs
    5. and so on...

He refused to do that. So then I offered to go first in the process. He refused that as well. I thought it was a bit suspicious so I made a post in one of my topics, but it was ignored because people see him as trusty.

Honestly, right now he is just avoiding a ban so that he can get away with a few other scams before he actually banned. He just wants to get away with a big scam. *hint* *hint* this topic *

I have M.S.N. conversations and private messages of all his sketchy conversations if needed.

Sorry for your loss Qubee, but buyer ALWAYS goes first. ALWAYS.

over 5 to 6 trusties vouched for him. so i just trusted him. you should know i've trying to sell the bow for ages =/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killa_ View Post
    kobi's had access to thousands of unlocked acc. Every way is risked with usd trades just becuase he did it like this doesnt mean he scammed. he doesnt have a paypal so i mean it be retarded to trade the gbs and then run to the store and do this multiple times.........
    He specifically said paypal. I always ask a few question before even discussing the trade with the buyer.
    1. Send me a PM on forums
    2. What's your main character
    3. Give me at least 2-3 vouchers
    4. Do you have paypal

how could he say paypal if he does not have one lol?

do u even have a ss of these scam "tries"

agreed with Qubee.. i almost trusted him because theres a lot of trusties saying hes trusty... what do we do with those people now.

Quote Originally Posted by Qubee View Post
    over 5 to 6 trusties vouched for him. so i just trusted him. you should know i've trying to sell the bow for ages =/
    5-6 trusties is nothing, they can all be his friends. You have a lot more in your sig, you should be the trusted one.

Golden rule #1 - never ever give items first!!!

enough evidence for me TY Qubee.. sorry this happened to u

wow.just.wow.same.as.u.did.b4.u.doing.now.last.tim e.u.called.me.a.scammer.cuz.i.didnt.want.to.deal.w ith.u.i.dunno.whats.ur.problem.but.b4.u.calling.me .a.scammer.u.better.show.some.proofs.to.back.u.up

i'll live, just hope no one else gets scammed.

@ Yoav: well they are all trusted people on this board. plus most of the people on my list have quitted so they cant very well vouch for me.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast