Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

B>Some Crazzzy gear USD only

This is a discussion on B>Some Crazzzy gear USD only within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Sooo if your not a scammer why dont you just give him the money or the bow back?...
Page: 5

Sooo if your not a scammer why dont you just give him the money or the bow back?

Quote Originally Posted by cooljacob2k2 View Post
    Sooo if your not a scammer why dont you just give him the money or the bow back?
    cause his space bar is broken obviously...
    lol he IS a scammer, Qubee posted more then enough proof, and the fact that he has yet to answer the "wheres my money" question seals the deal

Cause.i.dont.have.it

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

the worst part about vouchers is that 50% of the vouchers are from assholes who have never done any deal with the person and are just vouching because he asked because they have played together sometimes ... my first deals were like that i got like 15 vouchers from clannys that i never had an items loaned or done any deal... the vouchers are kinda useless anyway because even when they do good deals doesnt mean they aint scam later this guy saw an easy way of obtaining items he will probably get banned and make a new account right after spam abit aroudn forums and in 2-3 moths when hes bored sell those items

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    the worst part about vouchers is that 50% of the vouchers are from assholes who have never done any deal with the person and are just vouching because he asked because they have played together sometimes ... my first deals were like that i got like 15 vouchers from clannys that i never had an items loaned or done any deal... the vouchers are kinda useless anyway because even when they do good deals doesnt mean they aint scam later this guy saw an easy way of obtaining items he will probably get banned and make a new account right after spam abit aroudn forums and in 2-3 moths when hes bored sell those items
    You.really.think.i.will.come.back.to.this.forums.i f.get.banned.for.nothing?.no.tnx.its.just.out.of.m y.hands.to.try.and.show.ppl.my.side.so.i.just.dont .care.any.more.do.w/e,u.wanna.do.i.know.i.didnt.do.anythin.and.by.thos .,screens.its.just.shows.i.was.interst.in.buying.i t.nothing.else.more...but.once.agian.u.cant.change .ppls.mind.when.they.want.u.out

hmmmm who should i trust... a person that has more then 1 person accusing him of scamming or the guy that got scammed... oh i don't know...

i.dunno.but.why.would.i.throw.away.4.years.of.play in.and.getin.ppl.trust.for.a.stupid.ib.+9.while.i. could.easly.take.tons.of.items.such.as.the.first.b aal+8.on.cwest.from.the.time.i.was.sharing.seltun. he.had.half.gear.unseal.did.i.touch.a.thing?nope.s o.why.now?.tell.me

obviously so you could use it as an argument against a guy whose not as well known as him .

Objectively:

if you took first ever + 8 baal in a scam, YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SELL IT.
    people would be all over you within 5 mins of the scam. your reputation would totally be destroyed and you most likely wouldn't be able to play in cw anymore.

with your rep over 4 years, you figured you could scam a dude and get away with
    "OH MAN I WAS HERE 4 YEARS SO MANY FRIENDS SO MANY TRUSTED WHY SCAM NOW?"
    looks like i was the guy who fell for it here.

k.its.all.i.got.to.say.for.now.im.off.to.sleep.its .ur.choice.all.im.trying.to.say.is.check.the.full. case.and.not.only.1.side.cuz.any1.can.call.some1.a .cheater....
    ty.gn

you're not presenting a case at all dude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zzkzz View Post
    i.dunno.but.why.would.i.throw.away.4.years.of.play in.and.getin.ppl.trust.for.a.stupid.ib.+9.while.i. could.easly.take.tons.of.items.such.as.the.first.b aal+8.on.cwest.from.the.time.i.was.sharing.seltun. he.had.half.gear.unseal.did.i.touch.a.thing?nope.s o.why.now?.tell.me
    Give him the money you owe him ($500.00 U.S.D. I believe) or if you can't pay it give him back his bow.

Do either one of those two and we forget about the whole thing and we will apologize for accusing you a scammer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zzkzz View Post
    and.by.thos.,screens.its.just.shows.i.was.interst. in.buying.it.nothing.else.more
    dunno what screens you mean but this one clearly shows that you recieved the item.

Qubee has no motive. I do not believe Qubee has a personal vendetta against this guy. Qubee also provides enough evidence to make me believe that selling any items to this person is a bad idea. I am saying this guy is 100% a scammer? Not really. Would i sell anything to him? Hell no

he approached me to buy all my items as well but wanted me to give items first. ofc i refuses. I don't care about number of vouchers you have unless they are willing to pay for the items if someone scammed my items off me.

in business, you will not give credit term to someone you don't even meet before right?

sorry for your lost Qubee

no one to blame but myself i guess