Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

B>Some Crazzzy gear USD only

This is a discussion on B>Some Crazzzy gear USD only within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; zzkzz what are you trying to do faggot just get the fuck out of forums and take your left pride ...
Page: 9

Uzu

zzkzz what are you trying to do faggot just get the fuck out of forums and take your left pride with you and rott in hell with it

If you are stupid enough to sell something to this guy, then you deserve to be scammed.
    His introductory sentence to his topic is sooo funny. "yo me and my fren have money now i want buy all +9 items."

-.-

wow such a lame comment fora dumb bitch like you<3 iguess thats how faggets respondnow days fuckinfagget

After reading all 8 pages, I am begging someone to please ban this guy. It's a joke. He mocks all of us who do it the right way and discredits the forum as a whole. I can almost hear him laughing at all the players and mods.

Either proof must be provided as to why he is not banned, or he must give back the bow. End of story.

If you vouched for the guy, you should be flaming too since your credibility as a voucher will be scrutinized in the future.

mee
    Admin

User has been banned, selling topic is closed

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789