S> 23 GBS! $6.50 each!

This is a discussion on S> 23 GBS! $6.50 each! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; all thru WU<strike></strike> [<strike>b]23 gbs atm - $6.50 usd[/b] </strike> If You Buy All 23 gbs i will Sell You ...
Page: 1

all thru WU<strike></strike>

[<strike>b]23 gbs atm - $6.50 usd[/b] </strike>

If You Buy All 23 gbs i will Sell You For $5.50 EACH (so basically you dont have to pay for the stupid WU Fee) !!!!!!

EVERYTHING MUST GO THRU Western Union...mainly because i dont have a credit card ^^

for trusties u can pm Soul/FlamingRed (from EnchanteD) and also DrunkMexican on ko4life forums ^^

This guy had my Full acc info(including secret answer) and he never thought 1 second about taking the acc. So he&#39;s GG trustable

This guy had my Full acc info(including secret answer) and he never thought 1 second about taking the acc. So he&#39;s GG trustable[/b]
    ty ^^

just sold the hunguk for gbs so now i have 11gbs come on guys i knoe u need some ^^

(and i need new shoes h34r: )

Guys Only Serious Offers...Have Had Many People Send Me A Message Than When We Are About To Do The Trade They Back Down h34r:

itsme&#33;

i can buy all ur gbs add me msn :[email protected]

i can buy all ur gbs add me msn :[email protected][/b]
    i pmed u several times and u did not reply once...i just sold it to my gg DrunkMexican for ONLY $100 us.d!!!!!

23 gb for $100 means $4.35/gb!!!!!