Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B>wp +2,RE +2,EME +2,rols +1, and more!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on B>wp +2,RE +2,EME +2,rols +1, and more!!!!!!!!!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by KittieKate w.e bankin ur trying to hard this time. but im not going to waste my time ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by KittieKate View Post
    w.e bankin

ur trying to hard this time.
    but im not going to waste my time anymore with ur nonsenses =]
    dont really see how "trying to hard" is posting a link of proof from 6 months ago, but whatever. blondes :P

KittieKate

U are.

Bump =]

SumYungHo Senior Member

seriously guys why do all my mates fight wif bankin hahah, but bankin dnt b calling bison a scammer ay, his my mate and every1 cn trust him 100%, calling him a scammer is basicly calling me a scammer, so plz gtfo my post if u gnna b like that

and dnt b flaming kate either and
    kate plx stop flaming bankin tho he started it hahah

<3 plz jus b fwends AQ

KittieKate

<3 u timmy =]

Bump! =]

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    seriously guys why do all my mates fight wif bankin hahah, but bankin dnt b calling bison a scammer ay, his my mate and every1 cn trust him 100%, calling him a scammer is basicly calling me a scammer, so plz gtfo my post if u gnna b like that

and dnt b flaming kate either and
    kate plx stop flaming bankin tho he started it hahah

<3 plz jus b fwends AQ
    just because he isnt a scammer anymore does not mean he is rectified of past actions.... plenty of proof in the link i posted at the beginning, but w/e.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    just because he isnt a scammer anymore does not mean he is rectified of past actions.... plenty of proof in the link i posted at the beginning, but w/e.
    but it isnt hard u c,, if the guy that got scammed had planned to scam him, and alrdy had a buyer for those items asap to b honest i no it wld b hard to believe but it wld b the perfect crime, selling sum1 elses items u get a buyer, scam the guy with items then sell the items within 1hr

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    but it isnt hard u c,, if the guy that got scammed had planned to scam him, and alrdy had a buyer for those items asap to b honest i no it wld b hard to believe but it wld b the perfect crime, selling sum1 elses items u get a buyer, scam the guy with items then sell the items within 1hr
    .... just read teh fucking link. he changes his story on how he got teh items every 5 seconds....

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    .... just read teh fucking link. he changes his story on how he got teh items every 5 seconds....
    I M LAZ -EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    ive red like 1st 5 pages weeks ago

KittieKate

dont worth ur time reading more than 16 pages of full spam nd suspicions ...

That would just made someone's else egos higher. u,u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12